THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty Lue had to take a break because coaching was too stressful for him mid championship run season
Lebby had Ty Lue aging in Obama years :lol:

F06D5CAE-7741-4F85-A20E-6448214DA5E6.jpeg
2670D615-1FDE-4ACE-8E15-BCDA75C38A0D.jpeg

Bruh he's shooting 15-16 from the line :lol:
He missed 2 the other night that would've tied the game. The one he missed late tonight would have made it a one score game.

It was kinda meant to be sarcastic, but you gotta make them on those situations. Stop it

He had a great game and they won. Moving on

Like how you made up that Dame is BY FAR the best PG in the league? I don't have time for you. You know you were going in on Luka because that's what you do. I want to talk hoops. You want to argue with people.

Lol! I see that you prefer to dance in a circle instead of directly addressing anything at all.

I didn’t make that up. You’re acting like I said JJ Barea is the best.

you’re accusing me of trashing Luka and I am simply asking for you to quote the sentences where I allegedly did that beyond where I stated the obvious in criticizing his 3 point shooting.

You just keep proving that you don’t have anything to back up your statements.

Dame just scored 50. Where is Steph at? At home, not playing basketball?

Dame is the best pg in the NBA and there’s nothing outrageous about that statement.

Have a seat.

Does he work with that roster? Thoughts amitt5504 amitt5504
Yea. If he can get Ben to commit to shooting (with his correct hand) and actually coaching him to be a screener and roll man. I said this a few days ago but you have to run a PnR heavy offense with Simmons. Either with him and Jo down on the block or with another guard and him near the 3 pt line. The few times we’ve run it we’ve had legitimate success

They should've let the fans vote in the 9/10 teams in the East. Who wanted to watch the Wizards without Beal? And they needed to essentially go undefeated and the Magic lose every game for them to get in.

If none of the 9-10 seeds had a legitimate chance of a play in, I would've rather seen the Bulls with their young core or the Hawks with Trae. But the D League wizards lineup wasn't the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom