THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom 8 bubble....... Let it go NBA!!! That is pointless!

This bubble serves a purpose- finish up what we started, crown a champion, make money

Reject bubble serves no purpose

These guys can get their work in without a bubble or their team.

This bubble serves a purpose- finish up what we started, crown a champion, make money

I didn't so much take it as a bottom 8 bubble, but more of a way for teams who weren't invited to the bubble to go ahead and get started on next season.

Make money
I’m out the loop. I saw that shams tweet. Are they playing televised games? It said one hour of 5 v 5...

If they’re just getting team practices and **** in, how are they monetizing it

Trae can get his work in on his own, with trainers, with a few teammates if they want etc

I didn't so much take it as a bottom 8 bubble, but more of a way for teams who weren't invited to the bubble to go ahead and get started on next season.
I’m out the loop. I saw that shams tweet. Are they playing televised games? It said one hour of 5 v 5...

If they’re just getting team practices and **** in, how are they monetizing it

Trae can get his work in on his own, with trainers, with a few teammates if they want etc

If the NBA starts training camp for the next season in November that will be EIGHT months of no organized team activities for the teams not in the Bubble. If they move that date to March so they can have fans then that's almost A YEAR.

That's a long *** time. While a few weeks of hooping together may seem insignificant, look at what it did for the fringe Bubble teams, regardless of the outcome. Suns gained an abundance of confidence. Spurs got to see what their young bols can do. Blazers saw what their full-strength roster is made of.

The teams not in the bubble will be at a disadvantage come next season without some sort of time together in the fall.

So. Much. Pulling. Up.

7498610A-5026-49EA-8687-6A6231847EE3.gif

KD too old to be going back and forth all the time :lol:
NBA players barking at each other is quite different than what KD doin on twitter.
I wouldn't tweet that with 100 followers let alone with millions of people following.

I hate to be the old dude but use your platform responsibly.

using it to create pointless drama like a cyattie is unbelievably weak
I didn't say it was deep.

It's lame tho, very very lame.

If we criticize KD we gotta keep the same energy for Dame too

Bulls need some damn health more than anything. Not sure anybody has been hit harder with the injury bug more than them over the last couple years.

Pelicans need to fire Gentry and hire Atkinson. Gentry is a nice guy, but I think they need something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom