THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nike’s creative director

FD399B16-E459-47D2-9F9B-30D97A4C9BC1.jpeg
mi gente making america great

As a big Iverson fan I don't see it. Iverson was a pure 2 but Morant is a really good combo guard.

I agree, but Iverson would have been used differently in today's game.

I do see an Iverson in him in terms of competitiveness and fearlessness

Hi-key......... Zion GOTTA show out. Cause these rookies hooping this year!! This class been good.

Zion gone have pressure

Lol, speaking of Allen Iverson.

I remember when my Mom went to Philly when I was younger and asked what I wanted.

I told her to get me an Allen Iverson jersey, and she came home with a McNabb jersey 😥.

Thank God Smartphones were invented.

Remember when people thought Nike was gonna save us from the Adidas jerseys. We were very wrong, Nike has done a terrible job with jerseys. The designs, cut and materials are awful.

I'll still never forgive Adidas for sleeves on jerseys, that's disgusting.

Legitimately would not be surprised if Nike's buying from the fake/variant makers instead of paying extra for 'official' joints. You blur the lines so much that there's literally no difference between the two. Just hope Nike's charging 'variant' prices though.

Hi-key......... Zion GOTTA show out. Cause these rookies hooping this year!! This class been good.

Zion gone have pressure
I think if Zion stays healthy he'll challenge for Roy even with the late start. He was dominant in the preseason and it didn't look like he was playing as hard as he was in Duke. Kinda looked like he was just warming up. But obviously if he gets hurt again it's a wrap.

Give me sleeves over these city abominations
All day every day...Each day post up some new jersey and its always terrible :smh:

Think the Hawks rocking their new joint tonight tho, those arent disgusting but they way off of anything the franchise has ever done in terms of colors and design so its still weird

atlanta-hawks-peachtree-jersey-2020-590x680.jpg

Remember when people thought Nike was gonna save us from the Adidas jerseys. We were very wrong, Nike has done a terrible job with jerseys. The designs, cut and materials are awful.

I'll still never forgive Adidas for sleeves on jerseys, that's disgusting.
Fam :smh:

Nike overall has probably been worse than Adidas :smh:
It isn’t even Thanksgiving yet.....GEEZUS!

:lol: I work with mostly women but there’s one dude who’s about my age and we talk hoops sometimes. The other day he was talking that Lebron GOAT talk
A24DE79F-6701-4AFC-8198-702DF0F43426.png
and just hearing his justifications on why he thinks he’s the best... I didn’t think people like this existed in real life.
A24DE79F-6701-4AFC-8198-702DF0F43426.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom