THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: MEL00 DEBUTS IN CRESCENT CITY

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
That's even softer that Kiwi's load management. They already announced it's a 3 month injury. No reason for him to sit out the entire year. If so, they need to flex all of GS's national remaining TV games for the remainder of the season.

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Sorry but Paul George returned with 6 games left, after his leg injury. Steph gotta play. I’m sorry. I’m a fan but, if he does that. Smh

Joined Aug 11, 2012
Soooo it's clown **** when Bron does it but when Steph.. I'M FINISHED :lol: :lol:
If Steph does in fact sit out the rest of the season when he’s healthy (like Bron did last year)...then yes. It’s clown ****.

Steph played the 2016 finals with a cruddy MCL. And ain’t make no excuses for it tho. Bron showed up to a post game with a cast, and told the world.

That’s the difference. But KEEP GOING!!

Gotta love the leemeelone spin :pimp:

Joined Mar 21, 2010
Warriors hit a couple roadbumps and commit to the tank :lol:
I must say these dude commitment to the Tank is quite amazing, sitting Steph for the season with a Broken hand, Draymond straight up made up a serious injury out the blue, Russell been placed in bubble wrap.

Joined Jan 30, 2007
If Steph does in fact sit out the rest of the season when he’s healthy (like Bron did last year)...then yes. It’s clown ****.

Steph played the 2016 finals with a cruddy MCL. And ain’t make no excuses for it tho. Bron showed up to a post game with a cast, and told the world.

And then a week later their boy LeFraud was jumping off of cliffs into the water without a cast in sight. You hate to see it.

Beige Wunderkind causing grown men to fake injuries to justify defeat

Joined Mar 31, 2011

Bron sat the last 6 games of the season last year. Steve The Fraud about to sit out the last few months of the season for no reason.

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Perfect storm brewing in here today.

Anonymous players criticizing the warriors, Steph shutting it down for the season. This weekend gone be great :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Joined Aug 11, 2012
Bron sat the last 6 games of the season last year. Steve The Fraud about to sit out the last few months of the season for no reason.
“Steve the fraud”....you’re better than this BronSox. But look at that there Bron Stan x Lakers synergy over Steph/Warriros hate :pimp:

D898B7B9-358B-4A0D-817B-D023096E8CEF.gif

Only time you gon see MVP MVP & B Sox B Sox on the same page :lol:.

But yeah. We taking Ric Boucher “sources” and “unlikely” as verifiable fact now I guess. Until we hear from the GSW medical and Steph himself....he out for 3 months.

Top Bottom