THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy with an 8pt finals game, that YALL consider #TheGOAT....

Also...shall I pull up ole Kobe’s 11pt finals game too....since we doing this :nerd:

73286f40b843b204ff271fe75d9fc025.jpg

5e754e4002df05624689b13454b52bc4.jpg

d7c1fd6fd0f2956b4e611c12f370c386.jpg

ac010c40ce6f9947c92c7ac2f8c7b5fb.jpg

durant-poses-with-finals-mvp-trophy.jpg

4ed469975c8f1a00729af8de346032eb_crop_exact.jpg

I searched for Steph and got "image not found" in the search.

BONUS: speaking of Dre...

fea2616fa40f0650814b1e4de913c2e2.jpg

Can't wait until he's with the good guys

I know a guy with an 8pt finals game, that YALL consider #TheGOAT....

Also...shall I pull up ole Kobe’s 11pt finals game too....since we doing this :nerd:

It's a testament to Lebron's greatness that he's played almost 50 Finals games and people can only pick out one bad game and keep talking about it almost a decade later.

All right. Some good games tonight (Bucks v. Jazz, Sixers v. Nuggs and LAL v. Heat) Looks like it’s going to be NBA League Pass and chill for me...

Which is pretty much my night every night during the NBA season, regardless of what games are on. I have no life. :frown: :lol:

“Couple roadbump” :lol: yall dummies well rest after a night without this site

Klay is the only real problem. :lol: at Steph needing a full season to recover from a broken hand. They saw how trash they were and were like **** it might as well go full tank.

Sixers left for this trip the only undefeated team in the league. Going to end up going home with 3 Ls. **** is real in the West.

Im not eem gon front. I’m furious. I’m not surprised because we all know he’s a frontrunner. I predicted something like this as well as Kerr quitting before the start of next season. That backpain hit different when you have to actually coach

All right. Some good games tonight (Bucks v. Jazz, Sixers v. Nuggs and LAL v. Heat) Looks like it’s going to be NBA League Pass and chill for me...

Which is pretty much my night every night during the NBA season, regardless of what games are on. I have no life. :frown: :lol:

bro thats the life. love my kids but i gotta put in that work every night and then they got the nerve to wanna watch on the big screen

Y’all notice when Steph strt getting the buisiness the Bistephuals start making up arguments?

so Dray sucks, klay is one dimensional..etc

naw none of that. Klay saved the warriors more often than Steph ever did. How many “steph games” can we remember? I know a few Klay games. Dray was a top-2 defender in the league at least. KD is obviously KD.

we are talking about steph: the man who supposedly made them what they were.Yet with him and Dray, they were getting ran each night. And who now isrumored to miss an entire season for an injury which does bot usually require nearly that long. We’re talking aboutSteph and Steph only.

Y’all notice when Steph strt getting the buisiness the Bistephuals start making up arguments?

so Dray sucks, klay is one dimensional..etc

naw none of that. Klay saved the warriors more often than Steph ever did. How many “steph games” can we remember? I know a few Klay games. Dray was a top-2 defender in the league at least. KD is obviously KD.

we are talking about steph: the man who supposedly made them what they were.Yet with him and Dray, they were getting ran each night. And who now isrumored to miss an entire season for an injury which does bot usually require nearly that long. We’re talking aboutSteph and Steph only.

12 months free no credit bad credit accepted

I didn't realize there were so many good matchups tonight. Who the hell was smoking crack in the league office to bypass all those games for TV to put on Cavs/Wizards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom