THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph needs to holler at lebron’s doctor. He played in the finals with a broken hand

Cavs go down 3-0

Bron: “Just scratching my face.”

Reporter: “what’s that on your hand”

Bron: “Oh, it’s a cast. Y’all didn’t know, but I’ve been playing the finals with a broken hand” 🐐

2734389E-F8C1-44CD-BAB1-5499AA320F98.jpeg

Soooo it's clown **** when Bron does it but when Steph.. I'M FINISHED :lol: :lol:

If Steph does in fact sit out the rest of the season when he’s healthy (like Bron did last year)...then yes. It’s clown ****.

Steph played the 2016 finals with a cruddy MCL. And ain’t make no excuses for it tho. Bron showed up to a post game with a cast, and told the world.

That’s the difference. But KEEP GOING!!

Gotta love the leemeelone spin :pimp:

Warriors hit a couple roadbumps and commit to the tank :lol:

I must say these dude commitment to the Tank is quite amazing, sitting Steph for the season with a Broken hand, Draymond straight up made up a serious injury out the blue, Russell been placed in bubble wrap.

If Steph does in fact sit out the rest of the season when he’s healthy (like Bron did last year)...then yes. It’s clown ****.

Steph played the 2016 finals with a cruddy MCL. And ain’t make no excuses for it tho. Bron showed up to a post game with a cast, and told the world.

And then a week later their boy LeFraud was jumping off of cliffs into the water without a cast in sight. You hate to see it.

Beige Wunderkind causing grown men to fake injuries to justify defeat

Bron sat the last 6 games of the season last year. Steve The Fraud about to sit out the last few months of the season for no reason.

Perfect storm brewing in here today.

Anonymous players criticizing the warriors, Steph shutting it down for the season. This weekend gone be great :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bron sat the last 6 games of the season last year. Steve The Fraud about to sit out the last few months of the season for no reason.

“Steve the fraud”....you’re better than this BronSox. But look at that there Bron Stan x Lakers synergy over Steph/Warriros hate :pimp:

D898B7B9-358B-4A0D-817B-D023096E8CEF.gif

Only time you gon see MVP MVP & B Sox B Sox on the same page :lol:.

But yeah. We taking Ric Boucher “sources” and “unlikely” as verifiable fact now I guess. Until we hear from the GSW medical and Steph himself....he out for 3 months.

“Steve the fraud”....you’re better than this BronSox. But look at that there Bron Stan x Lakers synergy over Steph/Warriros hate :pimp:

D898B7B9-358B-4A0D-817B-D023096E8CEF.gif

Only time you gon see MVP MVP & B Sox B Sox on the same page :lol:.

But yeah. We taking Ric Boucher “sources” and “unlikely” as verifiable fact now I guess. Until we hear from the GSW medical and Steph himself....he out for 3 months.

Steph sitting at home watching the league salivating to get a chance at him w/o Klay & he's like
tenor.gif

Steph choked pretty bad in 2 NBA Finals, gots ZERO Finals MVPs, had KD save him from being light skin Dirk (w/o) the Finals MVP yet got dudes in here constantly saying GOATPG, revenge tour dummy rey, better than KD and Bean, etc. It's pure fantasy and pedestal pushing. Damn shame cause #exposeszn was in full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom