THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma

Mamba would've used that as motivation to drop 50 a night. C'mon Kyrie.

50 shots a night and making 12 with FTs? Bet. #MAMBYRIE

He said that he doesn’t owe people ****, so we’ll keep the same energy bout him, too.

He could have opened up his situation in a decent, mature manner with the front office (since he’s supposed to be the most mature person on the team) instead of calling out Horf and others. He knew how things would have panned out differently with the fans if he spoke about it in his own terms but deep down he doesn’t want to play for the Celtics so he transformed into @Waltham

What would need to happen for Nets to miss the playoffs; what seed they'd vary otherwise?

Bulls/Pistons being good/better probably would do it, but Pistons being good might not be a possibility .

Don't know how I feel about the Levert/Myrie pairing

Are the Lakers uniforms more yellow (as opposed to gold) with Nike than they were previously? Or is my imagination.

What would need to happen for Nets to miss the playoffs; what seed they'd vary otherwise?

Bulls/Pistons being good/better probably would do it, but Pistons being good might not be a possibility .

Don't know how I feel about the Levert/Myrie pairing

The Nets are sus IMO...but the East just isn't strong enough for them to NOT make the playoffs barring injury.

Spo said Winslow is their PG

65769E48-1D3D-47A6-8385-A74E5D20CA4F.gif

Are the Lakers uniforms more yellow (as opposed to gold) with Nike than they were previously? Or is my imagination.

there's been complaints about this since nike took over the apparel contract.
thought they'd would've fixed it for this season.

damn first time on the new NT on my macbook

every post looks like a quote

what part of the game is that??

8A14F9F1-7EC1-4A11-ABE4-3BC568087F39.jpeg

That’s a scary sight

Wait until Russ wants to stay on the court and get a 10th assist, and D'Antoni takes out Russ and doesn't give in like Donovan did. Or instead of boxing out for Russ, PJ and Capella get rebounds for themselves. That's when it is really going to get scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom