THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Zion gets right & this is just a minor setback... until then #Ingramrevengetour

4V2MVk.gif

I’m curious as to the regiment was for Zion through his prep career and freshman year at duke. Being a one in a zillion body type to physical attributes, preparing his knees and feet were key

Not that it was unavoidable but I am curious how much investment and what type of people he was surrounded with

To think just two years ago The Celtics were the #1 AD destination & they were primed to run the Eastern conference for the next decade with young "assets" & "Smart Management"

fast forward two years they lost their two best players & are maxed out for the the foreseeable future with the epic core of

Kemba, Gordon Hayward & Jaylen Brown

If Only Rob Pelinka could make moves like that :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

More like Kemba, Jaylen and Tatum going forward

Hayward has a player option next year.

i was excited to watch the pels this year

still am since my guy jrue on squad but like the fun just got lost

More importantly than anything involving Zion (Hell Ingram & Ball for that matter)... Has N.O finally invested in a medical staff?? weren't they sharing one with the saints as recently as last year.

The last thing these young dudes with injuries need is a half assed training staff not readily preparing them for modern basketball.

More importantly than anything involving Zion (Hell Ingram & Ball for that matter)... Has N.O finally invested in a medical staff?? weren't they sharing one with the saints as recently as last year.

The last thing these young dudes with injuries need is a half assed training staff not readily preparing them for modern basketball.
They hired the guy that used to lead the Suns medical staff.

That was Donovan's height w/o shoes predraft, I guess for most all we need to do is look at their predraft measurements lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom