THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram is coming off a season ending injury that threatened his career... and he isn't a perfect fit next to the Pels franchise player... and they have plenty of draft picks moving forward

why would it be a surprise that Ingram isn't in talks of a contract extension :lol:

Ingram is coming off a season ending injury that threatened his career... and he isn't a perfect fit next to the Pels franchise player... and they have plenty of draft picks moving forward

why would it be a surprise that Ingram isn't in talks of a contract extension :lol:

translation: he ain’t it

Some ticket sites have "pay price shown," others have small fees. Vivid by far has the highest processing fees. Bought opening night Celtics tickets a few years ago through them. Ticket cost was $120 per ticket. With processing it was $170+ per ticket. And you don't see the total cost until you're at checkout and have entered CC info.

Bait and switch. They know what they're doing.

I don't mind paying the fees if it still comes out to being cheaper than other sites though. Just wish they'd keep it a buck.

I’ve stuck with seatgeek for years now. Easiest site to set it up where it always shows the price with fees included on the app. They usually run promos. They’ve taken care of me when they screwed up. They did right by me in a big way too. In 2017 I found a ticket to game 1 of the World Series mistakingly listed for $125. I bought it. Printed it ASAP. 30 mins later the seller called them saying it was a mistake and that he meant to list it at $1250. After going back and forth with customer service, they honored the price i paid and I ended up getting to go to the game. Gave me $20 off my next 2 purchases as well on top of that.

I’ve stuck with seatgeek for years now. Easiest site to set it up where it always shows the price with fees included on the app. They usually run promos. They’ve taken care of me when they screwed up. They did right by me in a big way too. In 2017 I found a ticket to game 1 of the World Series mistakingly listed for $125. I bought it. Printed it ASAP. 30 mins later the seller called them saying it was a mistake and that he meant to list it at $1250. After going back and forth with customer service, they honored the price i paid and I ended up getting to go to the game. Gave me $20 off my next 2 purchases as well on top of that.
Yup seatgeek is what i use for my tix as well...Price is straightforward and transactions are quick and hassle free :pimp:

Jaylen still a 3rd/4th option.

He could probably get 4 yrs 100 elsewhere but on the Celtics it’s tough with Tatum re-up on the horizon.

Has Ingram peaked?

Ingram literally just turned 22 less than a month ago & was playing the best ball of his career prior to that bloodclot issue, He's far from peaked.

If i'm the Pels i def wouldn't offer the extension tho, let him ball out this season and let the market decide.

The Kings are going to have to give up one of Hield or Bogey this trade deadline or summer right? They committed so much money to Barnes, Ariza, Dedmon, Joseph this summer and have Fox and Bagley on the horizon.

What’s the difference between Ingram and Wiggins?

?

Well for starters Ingram is already more efficient, he gets to the line more, and through his career he's looked at his best when being faced with creating for others...... wiggins is putrid at that. Wiggins also doesn't try on defense at all.... Ingram does.

two completely different players actually, and with all of that said wiggins till isn't a horrible player to have but he extremely overpaid & was had way too much hype coming into the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom