THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram literally just turned 22 less than a month ago & was playing the best ball of his career prior to that bloodclot issue, He's far from peaked.

If i'm the Pels i def wouldn't offer the extension tho, let him ball out this season and let the market decide.
to be fair, Brandon was also playing with bron. bron has freed mediocre guys to play their best ball his whole career. It's stars that he destroys.

spider mane meme in regards to production
giphy.gif

The Kings are going to have to give up one of Hield or Bogey this trade deadline or summer right? They committed so much money to Barnes, Ariza, Dedmon, Joseph this summer and have Fox and Bagley on the horizon.
The Barnes contract is going to force their hands, isn't it?

Ariza's shouldn't be a huge issue since it's only a $1.8m partial guarantee in 2020-21.

The Barnes contract is going to force their hands, isn't it?

Ariza's shouldn't be a huge issue since it's only a $1.8m partial guarantee in 2020-21.
One bright spot about the Barnes contract is it descends each year.

Didn't know about Ariza's partial guarantee. Good catch.

to be fair, Brandon was also playing with bron. bron has freed mediocre guys to play their best ball his whole career. It's stars that he destroys.

this stretch came mainly while Lebron was injured... and again Ingram is much better being the focal point than being the guy who eats off of Lebron. If anything i think his game took a step back trying to figure out how to play with Lebron, because it muted his playmaking potential.

also :lol: at saying they have the "same" production... one shot 41% from the floor last year the other shot 49% while "not being able to finish in the paint"

this stretch came mainly while Lebron was injured... and again Ingram is much better being the focal point than being the guy who eats off of Lebron. If anything i think his game took a step back trying to figure out how to play with Lebron, because it muted his playmaking potential.

also :lol: at saying they have the "same" production... one shot 41% from the floor last year the other shot 49% while "not being able to finish in the paint"

Look at their first 3 years. Yes we know Wiggins jumped off a cliff.

Look at their first 3 years. Yes we know Wiggins jumped off a cliff.

Why would i ignore the fact that Wiggins game took a major turn for the worse after year three :lol: when your comparing him to present day Wiggins.

Wiggins right now doesn't finish at the basket well, he doesn't get to the line, & he's horrid as a playmaker... those are polar opposites of Ingrams strengths as a player :lol:

Ya'll dudes gotta stop picking & choosing when ya'll wanna use nuance or not... because there was a whole lot of gibberish when i posted Canadian Clarkson nearly identical stats in all facets of the game, or the eerily similar shooting splits & stats between Bearded Russ & Russ come playoff time

Last edited:

6502F5F4-3079-46C3-BBD0-2F858E99A4D8.jpeg

Well the issue with Wiggins is that he hasn't added anything to his game since that point.

I could see Ingram getting overpaid but at least you're getting a guy that defends and can play make. If the 3ball comes around he's a really unique player.

^^^never was people look at Ingram and associate with KD and there is a major gap between the 2

Seatgeek, Gametime and Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster are my go tos. Usually day of for the best price.

Also if you're down for a H2H fantasy league, hit my DM draft Saturday.

EDIT: Here's the link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom