THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
****, as a kid from Oakland i'm finding it more and more difficult to root for the warriors. seen that "SAN FRANCISCO" plastered along the baseline and that **** got me bothered AF.

in other news, it's only pre-season but i can see lakers' fans have already blown their collective load.

Last edited:
****, as a kid from Oakland i'm finding it more and more difficult to root for the warriors. seen that "SAN FRANCISCO" plastered along the baseline and that **** got me bothered AF.

in other news, it's only pre-season but i can see lakers' fans have already blown their collective load.

whole lotta randy marshs in the game

1570349690370.png

Last edited:
Why did Dwight slim down??

Since he lost the athleticism him looking like a superhero was his best attribute.

He just out there looking sick at present.

We ain’t busted in 6 years fam :lol:

Lakers looked good yesterday.

Concerns:

Who on the Lakers is guarding the bigger wings?
Rondo: if we gave Caruso all of Rondo’s minutes I’d be juiced
Bench scoring: I guess they’re relying on kuz for that but it could get ugly if he gets hurt during the year.

Positive:
- starting unit is really good. You have good perimeter defense with Green&Bradley and the big front court of McGee/Unibrow will be tough to defend&score on. That should be the starting lineup and the plus/minus should be crazy high at the end of the season.

As far as the warriors, I’m really concerned with their frontcourt depth. Draymond can’t carry this team defensively by himself. Losing Iggy & KD hurts so much on defense. There’s literally no other plus wing defender on the warriors until Klay comes back. Looney is good but WCS, Spellman & Chriss suck. Draymond might break down by all star break given his expected defensive workload.

Warriors offense is straight. They’ll run teams out the gym most nights but their defense is back to the bottom tier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom