THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas looked rough last night. They didn't want to put anyone on the roster that could take the playmaking away from Luka and that'll be their biggest challenge grinding through the regular season

On another note, the crowd had no buzz and it was KP's home debut :stoneface:

This seems like a good opportunity for my annual comment about how much I dislike the mic’d rims in the Dallas arena. I’m never going to be on board with those.

Screenshot_20191012-124005_Twitter.jpg

He could be the missing piece.

Read that Iggy and the Grizz have agreed he won’t play for them, but that they’re going to work on trading him before buying him out. The team is fine with the situation not getting resolved right away.

Wonder what they’re asking for him? 1st round pick, maybe?

I think if the Grizzlies could get back a decent prospect or two second rounders to go with the matching salary, they would trade Iguodala. They already got a first rounder from the Warriors for absorbing his salary in the first place.

Can’t wait for him to **** on washed Bron in their first game against each other.

Where is the French rookie the Pistons drafted?

Pels Jazz so many points of optimism

NAW :sick: :nthat:
Zion doesn't need to dunk to be impactful
Point Ingles leading the second unit and playing like a maestro
Conley and Mitchell taking pressure off each other and racking up assists
Conley Rudy lob game will be one of the best if not best in the league
Royce making the most of his start
Lonzo at least trying to dribble penetrate and 5-5 FT's
Jeff Green showing a pulse
Snyder got a zillion open corner 3's :sick:, he is going to have so much fun this year :sick:

Pels Jazz so many points of optimism

NAW :sick: :nthat:
Zion doesn't need to dunk to be impactful
Point Ingles leading the second unit and playing like a maestro
Conley and Mitchell taking pressure off each other and racking up assists
Conley Rudy lob game will be one of the best if not best in the league
Royce making the most of his start
Lonzo at least trying to dribble penetrate and 5-5 FT's
Jeff Green showing a pulse
Snyder got a zillion open corner 3's :sick:, he is going to have so much fun this year :sick:
The last point especially. They ignored Rudy on a couple but they were getting so many clean looks.

Oh, and it's a sight to see them taking the traveling point of emphasis seriously. They called 5+ travels in the first half of the Dallas/MIL game and now I've seen 2 in the Utah NO first half. Will they take this into the regular season :nerd:

Offensive fouls have been excessive, but you’re right the traveling has been on point. It’s because in past years they’ve been focusing on the defender, now they’re focusing on the offensive player.

I've only seen them call the travel off the catch a lot. They'll take that into the season I think but once the ball is in motion we'll see travel calls go uncalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom