THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-logo-358471D1EB-seeklogo.com.png

i was gonna say it feels like I’m in San Andreas. But then again San Andreas is the best GTA so what are we really saying? Jersies are fire

"At the end of the day we're talking about human rights," he said. "And people should understand that human rights and people's lives are in jeopardy. We're not talking about contracts here. We're not talking about money. We're talking about people's lives being lost and that means a lot more to me than some money or a contract."

This similar thing happened 12 years ago, I like his answer back then more than the new one

*****s still take Lebron serious enough to care what he says?
Due to his position, what he says has weight to it, therefore it matters. Which is why he should've said nothing in this situation. No one told him to chastise Morey. He did that for the Space Jam 2 box office numbers.

i agree. that is ridiculous. big weight to carry one one's shoulders, but he stepped up and is subject to the same criticism anyone else would get for talking out their ahole. guys, it's ok to criticize lebron james for picking and choosing who to side with on this issue

It isn't picking and choosing because the context isn't the same whatsoever.

Talking about a specific issue that effects your family & friends in your country is vastly different from speaking on a political issue is a communist country that has completely different views & ideals from America.

that's a whole other point that i think is ridiculous in this uproar, we are mad at the athletes/leagues for not sticking with Hong Kong, because through our lens of democracy and American values they are correct. what we fail to rea;ize is that there are millions upon millions in china who don't stand with Hong Kong & don't view what there doing as something positive.

Tomi Lahren told Bron to shut up and dribble, Trump mocked his intelligence...now it sounds like he's doing the same thing to others.

It was Laura Ingraham and not Tomi Lahren, but Fox News has so many white, blonde “contributors” that I can understand the confusion.

And the Fox News/MAGA types are having a field day with the latest LeBron comments, which IMO makes this ****ty situation even ****tier...

It was Laura Ingraham and not Tomi Lahren, but Fox News has so many white, blonde “contributors” that I can understand the confusion.

And the Fox News/MAGA types are having a field day with the latest LeBron comments, which IMO makes this ****ty situation even ****tier...

yup, shh just became super convenient for them to go at a lot of their critics.. while of course ignoring a lot of their actions, but it puts the focus on those who legit tried to have some sort of standard

meanwhile you got the foxnews crew and republicans who claim pro life and religion and other values when convenient (marriage and abortion rights) but are quick to throw that shh out the window (healthcare and guns)

TBH I am siding with bron on this one... leave China/Hong Kong alone.. let them do their thing their way.. You think they give any Fs about the social injustice going on in our country?

Let Bron get that China $$$ to reinvest in our inner cities. The whites throwing Lebron under the bus ain't gonna do that.
Only when it comes to black people do we have to take up everybody’s fight

Talking about a specific issue that effects your family & friends in your country is vastly different from speaking on a political issue is a communist country that has completely different views & ideals from America.

that's a whole other point that i think is ridiculous in this uproar, we are mad at the athletes/leagues for not sticking with Hong Kong, because through our lens of democracy and American values they are correct. what we fail to rea;ize is that there are millions upon millions in china who don't stand with Hong Kong & don't view what there doing as something positive.

I don’t think this is the issue at all. Morey decided to speak up about some cause he apparently cares enough about to tweet. Bron’s response was to say morey is uninformed and should not have tweeted. It’s so wack to me when someone’s response to another person voicing their opinion on an issue is to tell them to bot voice their opinion. And I would have thought Bron would know that because people do it to him all the time.

It would have been better if Bron just came out and said he does not support HK. Instead, he had no opinion and said morey shouldn’t either

i was gonna say it feels like I’m in San Andreas. But then again San Andreas is the best GTA so what are we really saying? Jersies are fire
Wait what? It's easily the worst GTA. So much pointless moving around... The whole eating an exercise component was a total time sink. The map was pointlessly large so much of it was empty space. Not rollin. Vice City is the best GTA

Except China is reneging on what they agreed in '84 to be a one country, two system agreement between them and HK. That's the issue. HK was supposed to be allowed a high degree of autonomy but that's not the case anymore. It's oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom