THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never flipped on my "Anthony Davis isn't as good as advertised " opinion. What I did say is that I'm open to be proven wrong and I'm not there... YET.

That comment wasn't even really about Anthony Davis but there's another clear top 5 guy (which AD is not to me) who gets dragged for arbitrary things yet now AD is top 1 somehow when if those same arbitrary criteria were applied to him idk how such a statement could be made.

If you can't replicate your performance in the postseason, there's an asterisk to everything you do in the regular season
I see what you did there.
Screen_Shot_2019_04_30_at_9.51.30_PM__2_.jpeg

This applies to every star

If you can't replicate your performance in the postseason, there's an asterisk to everything you do in the regular season

AD has replicated his regular season performance though. Actually exceeded it. He's finally on a stage though now where he'll get his just due. Although most of the talking heads acknowledge he's a top 5 player at least anyway.

Not to me they're not. It's silly to that in every circumstance. But the winning is the only thing that matters mentality of the NBA community has made it so.

The playoffs are a different type of game compared to regular season. That doesn’t mean I think RINGZZZZZZZZ are the only things that matter.

draymond said it best. You got 82 game players and you got 16 game players. it’s way funner to watch/judge in the playoffs cause the competition is so much fiercer.

I know I ain’t come into no Laker slurping and Clipper shading. Bout to empty some pockets come Christmas.

Who has shown that AD can be guarded and stopped? Let’s not have silly conversations. He’s gonna do the same in the playoffs

Let people hate on him and the Lakers. People grimey saying and hoping he gets a injury come playoffs

Bron and co should probably think about falling to a bottom 4 seed. They are a much better team on the road, likely due to their lack of homecourt advantage. Main reason a Laker/Clipper series may be difficult for them.

Bron and co should probably think about falling to a bottom 4 seed. They are a much better team on the road, likely due to their lack of homecourt advantage. Main reason a Laker/Clipper series may be difficult for them.

Clips going to finish 3rd or 4th with all the Kawhi load managment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom