THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam picked Duke 1st tho + Zion picking Duke wasn't expected

on the flip side Langford at IU or KPJ at USC didn't go great also

Me either. Then you have to do something with Nurk when he gets back.

I would be targeting Aaron Gordon.

It's funny, I was thinking they could have taken a risk and bought low on Wiggins, but the price would probably be too high now.

I dont see them making a trade tho, unless its CJ. Simons is untouchable basically and Collins is hurt so they cant trade him.

Why would Simons be untouchable?

Jonathan Isaac would be a perfect fit if they can nab him but I doubt Orlando would be selling him.

And yeah, I'm not convinced CJ and Dame will win you a chip.

I wouldn't mind seeing CJ in Philly tho...

Cam picked Duke 1st tho + Zion picking Duke wasn't expected

on the flip side Langford at IU or KPJ at USC didn't go great also
Some caveats with those two though...

Langford played the whole season with a broken thumb on his shooting hand and KPJ had an attitude issue.

Cam shouldn’t have went to Duke. Placed an unfair target in his back with people having unrealistic expectations. He’s a project...but being attached to Zion and RJ has people thinking he should be in their realm when he never was.

A similar level project like Romeo Langford can go lottery and just chill on the sideline/gleague until his number called. Cam on the other hand is expected to be Paul George immediately.

Cam Reddish looked like the most polished and pro ready prospect out of all three of them coming out of high school and like he was PG 2.0. He went to Duke to try to win a championship and for the exposure but then people thought Zion and RJ were holding him back. Dude just hasn’t looked anything like the dude we thought we were gonna see coming out of high school at either level.

If you’re a good player no one is gonna be holding you back. It should be the opposite, if all the attention is on your teammates this dudes splits should’ve been really good. It’s simple. Doesn’t matter what situation he’s in, hes just a piss poor shooter and with beyond terrible handle. If you’re a wing and that’s what you’re supposed to be known for, then there’s no helping you.

Flames :smokin :smokin

Gonnba need the Bucks to bring these back too while the throwback movement is on

21517170750882_297.jpg

2000 Kings teams is a good comp for the Rockets. Really really good offensive teams that probably would've won one if they didnt cross paths with a dynasty.

2000 Kings teams is a good comp for the Rockets. Really really good offensive teams that probably would've won one if they didnt cross paths with a dynasty.

I think you the meant the 2002 Kings team. 2000 team had White Chocolate as their starting PG and they sure weren't going to win a ring with him.

2002 Kings team though at the height of that rivalry they CHOKED in Games 1 & 7 when they had home court advantage. Kings fans will NEVER let Game 6 go but at the same time if you go back and watch Game 5 Kobe got hacked on that last shot he took and no foul was called. Also the Kings fans after game 1 poisoned Kobe's burger at the hotel they were staying at in Sac :lol:

Bottom line is if they were a truly a great championship team they would taken care of their home court in that series.

Oh and I was @ Staples when Big Shot Bob hit the game winner after Vlade tapped the ball out to him :pimp:

What is a team realistically giving you for CJ? Portland obviously needs wings, but what team is going to want to give up their talented wing for a talented but undersized guard? CJ could probably run point for someone, but most teams are already set with either established veteran PGs or young PGs of the future.

Orlando, philly, maybe Detroit.

Like I said, i think they missed their chance to move him at his peak or to cash in on some of their youngs guys for a 3rd impact player.

rockets v. cavs finals is fun on paper, kyrie vs cpiss3 would be a nice changing of the guard moment, but no one wants to see harden shoot 37% on 35+ attempts in the finals

Orlando, philly, maybe Detroit.

Like I said, i think they missed their chance to move him at his peak or to cash in on some of their youngs guys for a 3rd impact player.
I don't really think any of those 3 teams have someone to give up that would actually make Portland better.

Collins and Simons definitely have trade value. Can package them with the Baze/Whiteside level contracts if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom