THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what people said about Michael Jordan’s “tongue” in the 80s and 90s. I love the bravado and braggadocio. That’s sports! If you want them to shut up, beat them. I truly would’ve liked to see how the Warriors faired, with just Klay, Steph and Draymond.

My only gripe was KD joining the team. Other than that, let these boys play and hotdog! It’s entertainment too.

Dudes were sneak dissing Steph before KD even got there :lol:. But go ahead. Y’all cook. That Michael Eric Dyson article (I know...I keep using it, but it’s relevant....was during the midst of Steph 2016 season)

Barbershop hate Curry. It is what it is. But yeah. It just started with KD, and I’m just “making it up”....let y’all tell it.

Steph must be good in bed.

Because he was doing the same clown **** back then too :lol:. Bruh you even tried to dismiss the hate against Dwight's clown ***. I can't do this with you :lol:

So Steph shimmying, makes the entire league want revenge. But when the 2010-2014 Heat were literally laughing and dancing on the sidelines, Throwing victory parades before even winning...going ham in the post game with all the memes while dominating...it was all good per the article that YOU just posted.

And yes. Dwight got more hate due to Shaq/Lakers and Kobe “you soft” fans and him leaving La. Dwight is a clown, sure....but that played a part. I don’t know why that is so hard for you to acknowledge. What stake you got in this man :lol:. We just don’t see it the same way. That’s ok with me.

I wonder what people said about Michael Jordan’s “tongue” in the 80s and 90s. I love the bravado and braggadocio. That’s sports! If you want them to shut up, beat them. I truly would’ve liked to see how the Warriors faired, with just Klay, Steph and Draymond.

My only gripe was KD joining the team. Other than that, let these boys play and hotdog! It’s entertainment too.

I kind of agree, but the MJ tongue thing isn’t the best comparison. It wasn’t celebratory; he did that while he was in the act of playing. Honestly think it was involuntary a lot of the time. When I think about it, although there were flashy aspects to his game, I wouldn’t consider Jordan a showboat in terms of how he reacted to the things he did on the court. Fist pump here and there, the shrug against the Blazers in the Finals, but nothing like Steph’s shimmying.

On the other hand, he was one of the biggest **** talkers ever; so there’s that.

“More the Warriors," Hood says. "There wasn't a lot of barking with the Heat. Seemed like they just had fun. It was different."

8B1995C2-B73A-4562-8C11-0E7A815818B5.gif

So Steph shimmying, makes the entire league want revenge. But when the 2010-2014 Heat were literally laughing and dancing on the sidelines, Throwing victory parades before even winning...going ham in the post game with all the memes while dominating...it was all good per the article that YOU just posted.

And yes. Dwight got more hate due to Shaq/Lakers and Kobe “you soft” fans and him leaving La. Dwight is a clown, sure....but that played a part. I don’t know why that is so hard for you to acknowledge. What stake you got in this man :lol:. We just don’t see it the same way. That’s ok with me.

Eh the turn on Dwight was before LA. Him decommiting and commiting multiple times to Orlando, signing that contract saying he would stay then demanding a trade, his treatment of SVG, him "not taking the game seriously enough. "

“More the Warriors," Hood says. "There wasn't a lot of barking with the Heat. Seemed like they just had fun. It was different."

8B1995C2-B73A-4562-8C11-0E7A815818B5.gif

They turned Triple A into Club Dream.... then was at LIV every other weekend......

MFers had the Larry O’Brien trophy next to sparklers and champagne bottles :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom