THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan was the worst showboater since it wasn't even relegated to the court. This ***** would woop your *** then spend all night drinking and then go straight from the club to woop someone else's *** the next day.

And I know Lakers fans and Bron fans going to find synergy when it comes to Steph/warriros hate :lol:. It is what it is.

Keep your ALA agenda out of this, Lakers fans had no different kind of hate for Curry than any other franchise, If anything i would say Laker fans rooted for them moreso then most franchises because their success didn't intertwine with anything Lakers related.

Warriors put the final touches on keeping the Spurs in purgatory, continuously exposed James Harden, & Exposed Bron's resume of front running in the East. all this while the Lakers had no team even remotely contending :pimp:

Holla at the other fraction of L.A sports fans who swore the Warriors "Stole" their window :lol:, they have the animosity not us

Imagine...being mad at Lil ole Steph Curry for shimmying. But being cool with this:

3EC4878C-9C2C-4F1D-9193-0CA91DB0ACCD.gif
401BAB3B-AA81-4445-AF1A-EA6F6B634075.gif
72E568B7-54F4-49FD-91C5-EB8B6C5CF9FE.gif

The rest of the league acting like they play the game like Tim Duncan :rofl:

So it's clown **** when LeBron does it but when Steph does it, it's because he's lite skin and grew up with money. I'm done with this :lol:

You purposely twisting my words, and saying **** I never even said :lol:. I don’t give a **** if players celebrate. Part of the game. The article you posted....I’m simply responding to the article you posted and Rodney hood’s quote.

You keep saying you done...then keep going :lol:

Keep your ALA agenda out of this, Lakers fans had no different kind of hate for Curry than any other franchise, If anything i would say Laker fans rooted for them moreso then most franchises because their success didn't intertwine with anything Lakers related.

Warriors put the final touches on keeping the Spurs in purgatory, continuously exposed James Harden, & Exposed Bron's resume of front running in the East. all this while the Lakers had no team even remotely contending :pimp:

Holla at the other fraction of L.A sports fans who swore the Warriors "Stole" their window :lol:, they have the animosity not us

I mean in here. You wanna see B Sox B Sox HIM HIM agree with MVP MVP or BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ....post something anti warriors/curry.

Automatic synergy :lol:.

It's so many things to hate the Warriors about it feels like picking low hanging fruit to choose celebrating as their biggest sin.

Source, but damn Wardell ducking all the smoke. Smh.

now this is a very slanderable offense.... I could understand if dude had leg injury or something that could become a problem down the line, but homie broke his non shooting hand & is packing it up for the entire season because his team isn't good #SAD

That's even softer that Kiwi's load management. They already announced it's a 3 month injury. No reason for him to sit out the entire year. If so, they need to flex all of GS's national remaining TV games for the remainder of the season.

Sorry but Paul George returned with 6 games left, after his leg injury. Steph gotta play. I’m sorry. I’m a fan but, if he does that. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom