THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These droplets are contagious if they're infected. To what degree and how much volume is required apparently remains to be fully understood. How do you think this disease is being spread?

I'll give you a hint: it's not magic

Yeah buddy, I think I know it’s not literally magic. But riddle me this, there’s plenty of people where I live not wearing masks in stores but say I’m in one where you or whoever else is deathly afraid of this at all times and is wearing a mask wherever they go...you’re telling me that I’m getting close enough AND facing them AND it’s a big enough coincidence that at that EXACT moment in the one second it takes to pass by them down the aisle I’m also talking on the phone at the same time that I’m going to get these droplets of mine into this person’s eyes and give them a virus that I MIGHT asymptomatically carry at that exact moment.....?

Bruh. If that’s how big of germophobes y’all are then I would probably never be around people ever again. Wear a full-on astronaut suit wherever you go if you need to go somewhere.

They're about to WWE this ****
sabu.png

Yeah buddy, I think I know it’s not literally magic. But riddle me this, there’s plenty of people where I live not wearing masks in stores but say I’m in one where you or whoever else is deathly afraid of this at all times and is wearing a mask wherever they go...you’re telling me that I’m getting close enough AND facing them AND it’s a big enough coincidence that at that EXACT moment in the one second it takes to pass by them down the aisle I’m also talking on the phone at the same time that I’m going to get these droplets of mine into this person’s eyes and give them a virus that I MIGHT asymptomatically carry at that exact moment.....?

Bruh. If that’s how big of germophobes y’all are then I would probably never be around people ever again. Wear a full-on astronaut suit wherever you go if you need to go somewhere.

I think the point of the mask is protect against sneezing, coughing, laughing, talking loudly, etc...things that produce more voluminous droplets.

Isn't this common sense by now?

I think the point of the mask is protect against sneezing, coughing, laughing, talking loudly, etc...things that produce more voluminous droplets.

Isn't this common sense by now?

Bruh. Stop widening the goalposts here. I do my grocery shopping by myself so the talking and laughing part is meaningless in this circumstance. In the one second it takes to pass by somebody down an aisle I’m gonna cough or sneeze directly at somebody at that EXACT moment, be close enough to get the droplets in their eyes and infect them with a virus that I MIGHT asymptomatically carry at that exact moment? Are you serious right now man? Think about how ridiculous that sounds.

I hear you, but you know how many of those interactions you have on a regular day? Thats why to minimize those interactions is the name of the game. It only takes that one time.

Bruh. Stop widening the goalposts here. I do my grocery shopping by myself so the talking and laughing part is meaningless in this circumstance. In the one second it takes to pass by somebody down an aisle I’m gonna cough or sneeze directly at somebody at that EXACT moment, be close enough to get the droplets in their eyes and infect them with a virus that I MIGHT asymptomatically carry at that exact moment? Are you serious right now man? Think about how ridiculous that sounds.

What are you even asking?

If you're in a crowded grocery store and people have coughed or sneezed without wearing masks, those droplets could potentially linger and infect others. And it could be worse and maybe not. It's uncertain.

That's the point of everyone wearing a mask in public. To protect one another and decrease the risk.

That's it.

Sometimes it’s about limiting the risk of getting sick. Not entirely stopping it.

It’s not that fatal of a disease but I still would not want to get it.

My neighbor fully recovered but that **** was brutal couldn’t see his family face to face for 4 weeks, around 5 figures in hospital bills.

What are you even asking?

If you're in a crowded grocery store and people have coughed or sneezed without wearing masks, those droplets could potentially linger and infect others. And it could be worse and maybe not. It's uncertain.

That's the point of everyone wearing a mask in public. To protect one another and decrease the risk.

That's it.

Lol alright bro.

Wear your mask all day every single day around every single person you’re around in public and stay 6 feet away from them at all times for the next 12+ months.

You do you.

Sometimes it’s about limiting the risk of getting sick. Not entirely stopping it.

It’s not that fatal of a disease but I still would not want to get it.

My neighbor fully recovered but that **** was brutal couldn’t see his family face to face for 4 weeks, around 5 figures in hospital bills.

Damn, 4 weeks? My tita was on a vent and was in the hospital close to a month also, she thankfully survived. My bro however, ive seen his allergies hit him worse.

Lol alright bro.

Wear your mask all day every single day around every single person you’re around in public and stay 6 feet away from them at all times for the next 12+ months.

You do you.

So you saying you arent wearing a mask ever? When DO you wear a mask?

And yes thats what we are doing, mask when you with someone you dont normally get into contact with. Im not gonna act holier than thou, theres 2 people outside of my family that I see and interact and im not masked up with but I trust them and they are pretty much just seeing me and their family also. If I run into someone I know, a friend or whatever I keep my mask on and keep a reasonable distance.

That being said, every other time im throwing a mask on. Cant think “oh imma be wearing a mask for the next 6 months? **** might as well not wear it now”. Hows that even make sense?

Lol alright bro.

You do you.

If it's advised to wear a mask and/or social distance in public for an extended period of time and it's for the greater good of the vulnerable population, I will. It's a minor inconvenience.

I got a massage yesterday

:rofl: :rofl:

Wear a full-on astronaut suit wherever you go if you need to go somewhere.

Extravehicular Mobility Units, more commonly known as spacesuits, are designed to provide astronauts with the protection, mobility and life support that they need specifically in the extremely low-density and pressure, vacuum-like atmosphere of outer space. There is absolutely no guaranteeing wearing one would prevent from catching an infectious disease while on earth. They also are pretty heavy (30-50 lbs) and would run you $10K+.

So it looks like we're getting more than 16 teams in some way shape or form...But seeding remains up in the air

How can 53% vote to go directly to playoffs but 60% vote for a 72-game season? Is that for next year?

The no later than Oct. 1 makes sense because it gives teams ~3 months from Finals to starting a new season on Christmas. Going H2H with the beginning of football could be brutal but I'm here for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom