THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I didn't get to mention it a few days ago but Simons started to find his footing :pimp: want to see him go off tonight but in a loss:nthat:

NBA refs cracking down on travels and still missing stuff like this lol

missing obvious travels like this will always be amazing to me.

Catching up on last night's action did Harden try to dribble through two people and fall at the end of the game :rofl:

spurs really going to win about 50 gms aren't they? :lol:
dejounte a blur on offense getting to the rim with ease. going to make an all-defensive team again

As a late reply to the *KP being one of the worst trades in NBA history* topic: I mean sure it could be but at the time it wasn't that lopsided

Knicks got a lottery pick in DSJ and 2 firsts. One of which will be unprotected in 2021 and be an absolutely LOADED class. KP's health was murky outside of his IG track videos and apparently not too pleased with management

I don't think even the biggest DSJ critic would foresee him starting this poorly but if Dallas has misfortune next season and NY can score a lottery pick.... it could easily elevate it out of the lowly realm it appears to be in now

Random but there are really some wild contracts in the NBA this year. Nene gets paid to work from home. Dwight gets paid by the hour. Kawhi is part time with full benefits. Jaylen brown gets paid double time. Pat Bev is the first player/mascot. The league is in good hands

Bron moonlighting as a basketball player is very interesting

Suns lowkey got a squad. Impressed with their win yesterday.

Didnt know they had Tyler Johnson, Saric and Baynes. Good pickups, Jevon Carterwent to UNC right? Playing well.

All I need is for Trae to hit 36% on 3's.

Gets to the rim, gets to the free throw line, best floater in the league, pulling out the midrange, got the 3 ball, got a 'deep' 3 ball, can make every pass

boy is OD complete offensively.

#TrueToAtlanta

All I need is for Trae to hit 36% on 3's.

Gets to the rim, gets to the free throw line, best floater in the league, pulling out the midrange, got the 3 ball, got a 'deep' 3 ball, can make every pass

boy is OD complete offensively.

#TrueToAtlanta
DLO should be what Trae is in terms of package at all three level scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom