THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie and Kevin were made for each other man. They remind me of my guy Tariq from power in a sense. Great situations, but never happy :lol:.

60126B28-A001-47C5-A022-1B311E3A524E.gif

Tragic, Shakespearean characters. Go ‘Riq tho. #Rise2Power GOAT :pimp:

TWICE we've seen Steph get exposed and be a big reason why his team lost in the finals. Being trash on both ends. Shooting fell off, getting abused on defense.

Whatchu gon do when **** hit the fan???

We've seen what "Stephgod" is made of :smh:

6 times we’ve seen Bron lose on the biggest stage. What’s the reasoning behind it? If hes asked to do it all for every team he’s been apart of, then those loses fall on his shoulders right?

you being disingenuous but keep spewing your opinions as fact.

Kawhi’s first finals MVP
7C80AF5E-8144-44AB-B919-F3F301FA4488.jpeg

Iggys Finals MVP
F4078F8B-16C4-4E78-AAF5-9825B65865DC.jpeg

Again, GS was down to the Kyrie and Love-less Cavs when Wardell was 'leading' them including letting Delimeats bother him immensely. Iggy gets inserted in the starting lineup, they don't lose another game. Y'all Bistephuals need to look up the definition of 'impact'.

Haven't been in herr since Tip-off , but I assume, "Steph isn't a true superstar" has been the (continued) hot topic?

Now that CP is in bolivia and never won a ring. I hope people never forget how good he was on both ends during his prime. Sure he had some short comings and dirty plays here and there but man he was a complete PG at like 5’10

TWICE we've seen Steph get exposed and be a big reason why his team lost in the finals. Being trash on both ends. Shooting fell off, getting abused on defense.

Whatchu gon do when **** hit the fan???

We've seen what "Stephgod" is made of :smh:

We’ve seen Kobe be trash in the finals and get “exposed” twice too. LeBron too. Need I pull up 2011 or 2004 or 2008?

Haven't been in herr since Tip-off , but I assume, "Steph isn't a true superstar" has been the (continued) hot topic?

Yeah. The talking points:

He’s been “exposed”. He needs a team full of all stars to win. He can’t “carry a team” . “Now he knows what Harden, Russ and LeBron have to go thru.” Blah, blah, blah.

You know the talking points. He has it better than all “those guys” and is being exposed as a soft player who’s “just a great shooter”.

All bull****. Bad faith arguments.

Again, GS was down to the Kyrie and Love-less Cavs when Wardell was 'leading' them including letting Delimeats bother him immensely. Iggy gets inserted in the starting lineup, they don't lose another game. Y'all Bistephuals need to look up the definition of 'impact'.

How you view Kawhi chip this past year then? :lol:. Y’all be biggin up Van Fleet all crazy when it’s convenient. See how y’all do this dumb ****? Only applies to Steph for some reason.

2019 Finals:

0F31E449-FEDC-4EA4-AA19-4B030B51C65C.png

2015 Finals:

D703AA7C-D0B3-4D22-A108-7AEB1FBF1425.png

One guy didn’t “show up” and got “exposed”....the other won finals mvp and is regarded as the best in the league after beating an injury depleted team.

A win is a win. You play you you play. Steph averaging Near 30 over the last 3 games of the 2015 finals (all wins) and 26/6/5 in a finals win, is him “not showing up” because his teammates played well.

This was a game we normally lose. Growth

3 down 57 to go

I was saying this exact same thing to my wife after the game. Last year, they would have lost. The team Is having fun and just looks to enjoy playing with each other. This is gonna be a fun season!!

1572366352257.png

I know that Blake and Harden had something to do with this is as well, but it's crazy that CP3 had major fallouts with the 2 best guys he ever played with and HoFers. :lol: Same things that made him great made him unbearable.

As far as I can remember nobody puts Russ or Harden anywhere close to top 10 all time or the greatest at his position all time. It's all the premature crowning of Steph that has these chickens coming home to roost.

I think Emoni Bates is gonna be great don’t get me wrong but....

I hesitate to crown a 15 y/o the “next” when he’s just so slight

So much can happen in just the 3 years of HS, and he’s build like KD and not a LeBron or a Zion.

6 times we’ve seen Bron lose on the biggest stage. What’s the reasoning behind it? If hes asked to do it all for every team he’s been apart of, then those loses fall on his shoulders right?
We’ve seen Kobe be trash in the finals and get “exposed” twice too. LeBron too. Need I pull up 2011 or 2004 or 2008?

Don't leave out those 2 got finals MVP's. :pimp:

1572366352257.png

I know that Blake and Harden had something to do with this is as well, but it's crazy that CP3 had major fallouts with the 2 best guys he ever played with and HoFers. :lol: Same things that made him great made him unbearable.
They’re 2 of the softest superstars ever ,they’re either injured or disappear when the games matter most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom