THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont thinks its racist
Never met any Hispanic or latino person that sounded like that except for cartoons.
Scarface is more racist than any taco Tuesday if we're being real

The fact that he’s using stereotype/mockery Mexican voices makes it even worse.

In 3 years he only lost two playoff series
He's pretty damn good

You should have said he was 10-2 in his three years. Saying he lost two in three years could mean he had a Finals run and two first round exits #ContextMatters

now that I think about it...
has Lebron been photographed with a brown person? :emoji_thinking:
need Kufu to make sense of this
not srs

This is the closest thing I found...
3B62C95F-C000-4782-9583-C2181DF3CB35.jpeg

Remember when Lue was being "disrespected" by an offer that would net him a top 5 yearly coaches Salary..... and didn't get a single other offer & is literally back in the same position he was in prior to becoming a head coach :lol::lol:

Remember when Lue was being "disrespected" by an offer that would net him a top 5 yearly coaches Salary..... and didn't get a single other offer & is literally back in the same position he was in prior to becoming a head coach :lol::lol:

Media was trying to shove the Ty Lue is a great head coach narrative down our throats and the league was like nah we good :lol:

I absolutely cannot wait for the reporter or columnist that has the balls to call LeBron out for how racist this is only for him to get super defensive in his response.

Hopefully the reporter asks him how he would feel about if a non-African American global icon posted “Fried Chicken Friday” videos every week wearing a durag while speaking in what may be perceived as an uneducated tone. Bet you his attitude would change up real quick.

There's always that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom