THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But y’all hired Frank Vogel and Jason Kidd doe

Were Lakers fans running around crowning them anything? I think Vogel is going to be better than lue would've anyways but nobody was like GOTTA GET VOGEL HE'S WON PLAYOFF GAMES! Ty Lue had to leave the team midseason during a championship run and looked like he was going to die from stress. Vogel can at least keep his head straight.

Yeah getting beat by non NBA guys is bad but it was a scrimmage. Pop could have been juicing the scores likes chuck Daly did in 92

Here’s the roster that beat them:

51CAA950-9752-43DB-9318-89AC91EEDEB4.jpeg

Were Lakers fans running around crowning them anything? I think Vogel is going to be better than lue would've anyways but nobody was like GOTTA GET VOGEL HE'S WON PLAYOFF GAMES! Ty Lue had to leave the team midseason during a championship run and looked like he was going to die from stress. Vogel can at least keep his head straight.

Bingo Vogel is a good coach nothing special, but good. Yet people were acting like we just lowballed Popovich for a dude who ain't get offered another head coaching job at all :lol:

The voice is a bit much
The grito isnt racist its just Mexican culture

Are you Mexican?

^^^ What’s Rappin 4-Tay up to these days?

Last I heard from him he was suing Drake :lol:

There's nothing wrong with taco tuesday. It's all the extra **** Bron be doing that kinda offensive. ***** one sombrero away from a meeting with HR.
Exactly :lol:
Lebron can eat all the mexican food he likes it's just the extra **** that's making him look like he's out of touch.

The Lakers really lowballed Lue only for him to end up coaching at Staple regardless but on the other side? :rofl: :rofl:

Would they have the same energy if Bron dressed like Super Mario and said "It'za pizza time!"?

As someone of (part) Italian heritage, yes.

And same energy if LeBron dressed as a leprechaun and yelled in a fake Irish brogue that he was doing Corned Beef and Cabbage Wednesday since I am also part Irish.

Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom