THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s sad, but I guess he’s used to getting disrespected by now. Most under-appreciated hooper of all time.

Funny you should mention this...is it just me or are there more people challenging Jordan's GOAT status lately? Bron arguments aside, I was shocked the other day to hear Jay Williams say on ESPN "Michael Jordan is a Top 2 player ever, up there with Kareem". Don't know what's been going on but people are having the dialogue.

Funny you should mention this...is it just me or are there more people challenging Jordan's GOAT status lately? Bron arguments aside, I was shocked the other day to hear Jay Williams say on ESPN "Michael Jordan is a Top 2 player ever, up there with Kareem". Don't know what's been going on but people are having the dialogue.

There's no live sports. They have to keep the arguments "fresh", because there's more eyes and ears on them.

What was y'all's go-to team in NBA Jam?

Knicks/Sonics for me.
Suns/Hornets

Bought this for the mancave. Can't wait til it gets delivered IN JULY :lol:

It’s sad, but I guess he’s used to getting disrespected by now. Most under-appreciated hooper of all time.
Center is a very disrespected position
Shaq was the focal point for a team that 3peated but doesnt crack anybody's top 5.

I just watched Wrestlmania smh
Honestly, I been watching a lot of old wrestling matches during this quarantine, reliving my childhood, so I figured I'd give the Wrestlemania stream a chance even though I haven't watched in years. There was no crowd so the atmosphere was dead as hell and then they cut to commercial and I got the **** out of there. The audacity.

Hakeem > Jordan.

But we ain’t ready to have that dialogue.

Gatorade OJ Mayo ducked Olajuwon and wanted no smoke.

Jay Williams was born in 81 , he like the rest of didn't see Kareem

I know but he was actually recognizing Kareem as potentially being greater than MJ (not college but in general). It's been more of a discussion as of late but as babyface34 babyface34 accurately said, it might be due to the lack of sports.

91964289_2705387443029085_8134970685005041419_n.jpg

Suns/Hornets

Bought this for the mancave. Can't wait til it gets delivered IN JULY :lol:

This looks dope but I gotta ask..is this made out of cardboard? How is this only $500? I was clicked the link thinking it would be at least a couple racks :lol:

This looks dope but I gotta ask..is this made out of cardboard? How is this only $500? I was clicked the link thinking it would be at least a couple racks :lol:
I dunno tbh. They've gotten good reviews though. Obviously not gonna be like an actual unit from when we were kids or whatever, but should be good solid for the crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom