THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got beat by a back court of niketalk and Fournier, what does it matter if you play for a trash franchise? Y’all hate the Kings and their 4th best player let us and the entire tournament up

He can make skip passes. He can make a pocket pass. He can score.

Stay woke

Doesn’t matter if nobody wants to go and make the time commitment.

Either get 2-3 year training commitments from NBA players or send college players willing to do so.

Kyrie Irving "lost for years" and immediately became a "winner" while having the exact same talent.

This is why winning is over rated. That Suns roster has been terrible for almost a decade, how is that being used as an indictment on Booker.

Aside from LeBron & Harden, when have we see a "one star" team lead to 50 wins and really I would only apply it to LeBron cause Hardens roster was complimentary, those Cavs teams were just awful.

nah i know that famb but the way melo is moving makes him look like he ain't 35.

i can't see why he can't play a PP34 when he was on the wizards type of role.

Because teams know that Melo can say alllll he wants that he’d be okay with that role but when the games start and he’s like the 8th man then he ain’t gonna be having it.

KD can't be this naive to think the OKC fans was gonna be cool with him jumping to the team they JUST blew a 3-1 lead to. :lol:

Something wrong with son.

And on top this dude somehow imagined the beef with them and the team after it was him that made a choice

Also hilarious some of the takes bill simmons got on that given how much of a fan/homer he is with other situations

As I said at the time, dude could have gone to any team but 2 (warriors and whatever team Lebron was on) and NBA fans on the whole would have been fine.. this dude went to the team that won 73 games and was a last second shot away from repeat titles without him and expected credit/validation

No he doesn’t. He’s not Kobe lol?

He's basically an ambassador for his sneaker line, and stays with the Mamba mentality hashtag. Can't be talking about not double teaming in pickup games.

celtics getting exposed in this tournament u hate to see it. gamer boy hayward aint gonna help ya. 8th seed at best in the east

Kemba and Mitchell basically reversed performances from yesterday. Kemba had 18/4/8 on 64/80 splits. Mitchell with 9/5/4 on 33/25 splits.

They really need another guard that can pick up the slack when one of these guys has a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom