THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not going to lie. Bron wearing a fake Nike jersey is suspect as well as the shorts. Also not a fan of Nip being used in this manner.

Imagine thinking a meaningless game where a washed up chucker was allowed to shoot FIFTY times influenced culture

Laughable

The Jazz were playing Make a wish foundation defense on him too, after finding out they wouldn’t make the playoffs before tipoff :smh:

Jamal & Drik last fake game really put into perspective how phony the “60 on 50” game for Kobe was. Dirk can’t move...and dropped 30. Jamal was getting DNP’s for PHX....and dropped 51 :lol:.

E72EEABF-F341-4BE9-9B80-035536A0F273.jpeg
10A1282A-045F-403E-963B-4771446DA7E8.png

Golden St set an NBA record for wins that same night and NOBODY cared. That was an event on Twitter I'll never forget.

I swear for the past few years there’s been some nut *** games during the last couple weeks of the season. Everybody loots.

****ing Grayson Allen dropped 40 in the last game of the season.

Last week of the season is when Devin Booker gets really excited. He ups his PPG by like 3ppg in late March/April.

4:41 of this video....is the exact same **** they let Bronny do to dunk in game :rofl:

Jeff Withey actually moves Roy Hibbert out of Kobe’s way to allow for a clear dunk :lol:

Kobe’s final game was HUGE. I’ll never forget the pull up and the free-throws at the end of the game. 60 points. And just like that, the Lakers clinch their 17-65 record.

Also, the Lakers will def play a game wearing that Crenshaw jersey. They turned down Nip when he asked to perform but now they see they can make money of his death. They’ll do it no doubt.

I swear for the past few years there’s been some nut *** games during the last couple weeks of the season. Everybody loots.

****ing Grayson Allen dropped 40 in the last game of the season.
Like my guy Anfernee Simons dropping like 38 last game of the season after getting no mins all year, think even Skal had 30 that game too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom