THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooping in these #ALA friendly joints
710EA186-AC55-461A-B435-9265B63590FB.jpeg

Dame gonna have finish top 3 in MVP this yr. I can see him winning it if Portland is in the top 3 mix with LA/LA.

The Blazers aren’t finishing with a better record than any of the Clippers, Lakers, Nuggets, Warriors, Rockets, Spurs or Jazz. So nah he isn’t coming close to MVP. I legitimately see them fighting for the last playoff spot with the Thunder (if they keep CP3 and Gallo), Pelicans, Kings and Mavs.

A new day is upon us, the team in L.A leading the charge in #fakenews will no longer be allowed to make MLGA seem like we're bad for the thread. for the last year we watched as lies & rumors were spread about the rightful kings of the NBA..... SAD!

Going back to this Zion Williamson thing... he is slated to play:
  • Opening Night
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • MLK Day
What? Prime Time slots we're watching a lottery team. I get it but still. It's too much. Every holiday? Feels like they leaned too much into it.

• Opening Night
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • MLK Day
What? Prime Time slots we're watching a lottery team. I get it but still. It's too much. Every holiday? Feels like they leaned too much into it.

I’m a little surprised but he is the most hyped prospect since LeBron and he’s on a team loaded with talent.

• Opening Night
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • MLK Day

Zion has A LOT of interest of course he's gonna get shine on those days, not to mention they still have Lonzo who is a polarizing guy and draws interest... Add that in with the fact that the Pels as a whole are gonna be one of the really exciting young teams that will be very competitive this year. I see why they would give the Pels so much TV time.

17 years ago today. Given yesterday’s sentencing, this is sad |l
4317982E-BB8C-49BD-AA15-564C42290692.jpeg

I still tear up watching Bassy’s documentary. The part when his brother, mom, and rest of his family bawling their eyes out at the 40/40 club after Stern announced his name. Then he came rushing in looking for his mom :frown:

These PG’s are terrible man

I have some PG 1s and don’t like how they fit at all. Guess there’s no reason for me to look into the latest model because they apparently haven’t improved much...

Last edited:
  • Opening Night
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • MLK Day

I mean I do understand why but the pelicans are primed to be the league’s most disappointing team to me personally

I mean I do understand why but the pelicans are primed to be the league’s most disappointing team to me personally
Feel like that all depends on what expectations you are placing on them.

Most people don't think they are going to be a playoff team right? They should be on Dallas level.

If they are close to PHX record-wise, then I would agree with you. I don't personally see that happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom