THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

im watchin on thefirstrow website and playing it on the big screen, so its real blurry and cant see half of whats going on.. but its all i can really do here in pittsburgh

For those who don't know, die hard dolphins fan here!
same here

nthat.gif

broke out my dolphins penny V today to go downtown pittsburgh today but no pictures. love repping here in such a strong football city

1-0 I love it ... Great defensive start and much better offensive presence in the 2nd half. The Rook Sturgis (GoGators) proved why we booted Carpenter .. Job well done!

1-0 Good start, Wasn't the best performance but we will take the W :smokin

Thanks! I made two pairs assuming I'd bear em up quick but they hold up so good and still look new so I got a spare pair still in box lol

Did y'all hear about Mike Wallace being mad after the game? Hearing that kinda stuff makes me wonder what kind of team mate he is. That seems kind of selfish to be mad after a team win.

My manager told me about it. He said it was the same problem he had here in Pittsburgh. Not a good start for him

Does Lamar need to have a standout game against the Colts this weekend? Or if not, will we have to resort back to Daniel Thomas ...kinda wondering how long of a leash Philbin will have on Miller

Back
Top Bottom