Theme parks appreciation VOL. Great America

Went to Great America on Saturday. Haven't been in YEARS...... I Had hella fun I got on INVERTIGO at least 5 times. Top gun but they renamed it FLIGHTDECK(let's u know I ain't been in a long time) I also rode the demon and vortex a bunch of times only ride I ain't go on was drop zone. Wentswimming in boomerang bay......also for a 22 dollar discount on each admission ticket go to guest services and give them this code 290106

How much has Great America changed? Haven't been there in like 6 years, and that was when Paramount still owned it...

Originally Posted by acidicality

How much has Great America changed? Haven't been there in like 6 years, and that was when Paramount still owned it...
Hasn't really changes at all except for the ride names and (almost) all the Paramount references

Mannnn I was lost I didn't see that many characters walking around like when I was a kid and that theater that used to be that days of thunder ride where ulooking at a screen is now some sponge bob ride and that boomerang bay was nice every so often waves would form and push u back towards land

Appreciated
ee7167138054e943b70624ce7774d9a7fab96892.gif

Wild Thing at Valleyfair in Shakopee, MN
b1d364471f39876a50a0edb44870bce3d944f7f1.gif

wildthing16_coasterclint.jpg

Man I live like 40 minutes away from a 6 flags out in Cali and I never been
smh.gif

I'm going to Six Flags in like 2 weeks, trying to put that season pass to work.

was I the only one hella confused about the rides when they came in here? North of chicago we have SIX FLAGS Great America so I assumed thats what you weretalkin about lol.

But I aint go to a theme park this year, though I actually worked up at SFGA last year at the American Eagle coaster, although the pay was crap, the job wasfun as hell, not to mention the free tix you get

...Still wish I worked at the water park tho...lol

Great America was cool when i was 11-13 back in the days. Went almost everyday with the WOW Card. Haven't been there in awhile though

However Magic Mountain is the best theme park i've ever been to. The rides are insane!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Went to Great America on Saturday. Haven't been in YEARS...... I Had hella fun I got on INVERTIGO at least 5 times. Top gun but they renamed it FLIGHT DECK(let's u know I ain't been in a long time) I also rode the demon and vortex a bunch of times only ride I ain't go on was drop zone. Went swimming in boomerang bay......also for a 22 dollar discount on each admission ticket go to guest services and give them this code 290106
is this the one in san jose. If so it is def appreciated cuz right now there are like literally no lines for the rides.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rell

was I the only one hella confused about the rides when they came in here? North of chicago we have SIX FLAGS Great America so I assumed thats what you were talkin about lol.
Me too, fam. Me too...

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

Went to Great America on Saturday. Haven't been in YEARS...... I Had hella fun I got on INVERTIGO at least 5 times. Top gun but they renamed it FLIGHT DECK(let's u know I ain't been in a long time) I also rode the demon and vortex a bunch of times only ride I ain't go on was drop zone. Went swimming in boomerang bay......also for a 22 dollar discount on each admission ticket go to guest services and give them this code 290106
is this the one in san jose. If so it is def appreciated cuz right now there are like literally no lines for the rides.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i got bored of great america but u cant beat their price...like when they temporarily have that $45 for a season pass. i never got to ride onstealth which people have told me was the GOAT roller coaster. i remember going during my 6th grade graduation and waiting in line for it, and the next year itgot taken out
indifferent.gif
. top gun is the @#$% tho

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I was just there today
nerd.gif

I embarrassed myself at the 3pt shooting court...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
after 10 hours of walking around and standing up, walking up steps, etc etc...I had no legs to shoot a jumper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

smh.gif
That place has some amazing rides.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I'll stand by my statement that I made in the other thread...

Spoiler [+]
Six Flags Magic Mountain >> _________

Great America > All .

I just went like last month ...

3 hour wait for the Batman & Superman .
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by kix4kix

smh.gif
That place has some amazing rides.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I'll stand by my statement that I made in the other thread...

Spoiler [+]
Six Flags Magic Mountain >> _________

Once again your statement is wrong
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Rell

was I the only one hella confused about the rides when they came in here? North of chicago we have SIX FLAGS Great America so I assumed thats what you were talkin about lol.
Me too, fam. Me too...
Me too .
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i got bored of great america but u cant beat their price...like when they temporarily have that $45 for a season pass. i never got to ride on stealth which people have told me was the GOAT roller coaster. i remember going during my 6th grade graduation and waiting in line for it, and the next year it got taken out
indifferent.gif
. top gun is the @#$% tho

whattt???? why'd they get rid of the best ride ever??

I thought you were talking about the one in Chicago. You would think they different names for every park.

For the person who asked the total amount with that discount code I paid 65 or 66 all together for me and my girl and to the other person they replaced stealthwith boomerang bay but boomerang bay is real cool

Back
Top Bottom