Theophilus London

Don't know if there's a thread on him already, but I need to be put on to him.

Any suggestions on where to start?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i went high school with dude he used to call him slef capps
eek.gif

Small world, we spent 2 years together in JHS in the same classes. In 6th grade thats when he started to do the rap thing. At first he didn't do anything like that but eventually he started to rap and beatbox on the desks to get attention from the girls.

I'm glad to see him get recognition on here.

BTW what HS you went to?

Originally Posted by throwback1718

eek.gif

Small world, we spent 2 years together in JHS in the same classes. In 6th grade thats when he started to do the rap thing. At first he didn't do anything like that but eventually he started to rap and beatbox on the desks to get attention from the girls.

BTW what HS you went to?
i went to PME in the poconos with him i remember him getting cut form the bball team  senior year and now he is doing it big

eek.gif

BTW what HS you went to?
i went to PME in the poconos with him i remember him getting cut form the bball team  senior year and now he is doing it big
wow poconos? we was in JHS together here in Brooklyn, sorry I had automatically assumed you were from BK...

but I really need to get up on his work
smh.gif
at me

eek.gif

BTW what HS you went to?
wow poconos? we was in JHS together here in Brooklyn, sorry I had automatically assumed you were from BK...

but I really need to get up on his work
smh.gif
at me
Im from Queens actaully but when i moved i met him in hs but its crazy how small this world is tho

Heard about him in Cali. Have both his mixtapes. Heard he got booed off of BET/MTV because of the way he dressed.
laugh.gif
Funny when you look at most people now.

Back
Top Bottom