There's a Rapist in my apartment complex....

be4chst

Banned
What kind of actions can I do cuz my girlfriend is really freaking out right now.
Is there any laws that say they can't rent to convicted criminals or is there any laws that say they should provide disclosure if they have convictedcriminals living here.

Nothing you can do. They can rent to convicted criminals. They do not need to disclose it unless they are like a class 3 convicted sexual offender.

The rapists you have to really worry about are the ones that haven't been caught.

I do believe there are laws about providing disclosure, granted Ive never seen a neighborhood that didn't have sexual offenders.

How do you know that he is a rapist?

They do not need to disclose it unless they are like a class 3 convicted sexual offender.

Ah.

First i think you should call the police... nobody should be able to do that to you and get away with it

Tell ya girl to keep it tight...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there are rapists everywhere. a quarter of the dudes on NT have probably raped something in there life, in one way or another. and we all know NT has raped theenglish language repeatedly. but yea, that sucks for your girl. are you sure he raped a girl though? maybe he's into velcro gloves and sheep

Always strapped
when I hit the club
%%%%%% give me daps
!!!!!!! give me hugs
and since im paid ###### be muggin' me
u know im muggin' back
%%%%%% be muggin' me
u know im muggin' back

i typed my apt address in this site
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/
and i found this dude who looks just like my neighborhood
then i checked the mail box and the guy have the same last name.
Thats how i knew, besides, when do you ever see an old black dude living close to a UC campus.

Back
Top Bottom