There's several diferent levels to devil worshippin: horse's heads, human sacrifices, cannibalism...

404913952_ff22b93ba0.jpg

9281_ep009.jpg

red on the ceiling, red on the floor, get a new $+!+!
Met on the second, wet on the third;
then she's dead on the fourth - I'm dead wrong

sick.gif

THIS IS THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED ON RENEGADE!!

pimp.gif

I'm sorry but no way is what Em spat hotter than what Big spat and if the man was alive and heard the @**$*%#% spit all that sick +%+! please believe hewould've OD'd like no other.

Originally Posted by MANIK916

I like Chris a lot, but Marshall got him on this one...
Why do ppl talk as if Big was alive when Em layed his verse to a song he already done?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Why do ppl talk as if Big was alive when Em layed his verse to a song he already done?
Fam, we realize what Big woulda done had they layed the verses down in the same studio but they didn't.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

With that said.
Spoiler [+]
Em
sick.gif
Went
sick.gif
In
sick.gif

Lol nobody is saying that, this ain't a "what if" scenario, we stating facts my _. Em's verse was colder than Both of Big's, flat out.

BIG and Em both were
eek.gif
on this song. If BIG was alive would hehave spit the same verse? Who knows, he's passed so you can't say anything really but Eminem's verse is my favorite on the song.

^This guy is always posting some Jay-Z stan sh** and it's humiliating. I hope you're not a man cause it's just gay always battling for Jay the wayyou do

Originally Posted by Deuce King

By that do you mean a bunch of words that mean nothing only to have the other rapper spit real rhymes.
Wow so Em didn't spit anything real on Renegade now?

BACK AWAY FROM THE CAMEL GENITALIA SON

By that do you mean a bunch of words that mean nothing only to have the other rapper spit real rhymes.

Whoa... Duece you couldn't have been serious with that statement G
smh.gif

How someone can say this is the same thing that happened on Renegade when this song was damn near 10yrs old when Em decided to write to it is beyond me. Thatmakes no sense at all
laugh.gif

^This guy is always posting some Jay-Z stan sh** and it's humiliating.

laugh.gif
Dudes be getting heated on here real fast. Listen, as talented asEminem is and as great as he is as an emcee most of his lyrics are just unappealing to me, from..............."There's several different levels toDevil worshippin: horse's heads, human sacrifices, canibalism; candles and exorcism, Animals havin sex with 'em; camels mammals and rabbits
But I don't get into that, I kick the habit"
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
.............Go to war with the Mormons, take a bath with the Catholics in holy water - no wonder they try to hold me under longer"
grin.gif
. I mean alot of his lyrics mean nothing to me, they might be lyrically wellput together but the actually meaning or the content of them just doesn't do it for me. Again, if you dudes are into animals havin sex with 'em;camels mammals and rabbits and your still trying to kick the habit then more power to you.

smh.gif

I was serious, but folks just took what I said the wrong way. Em is one of the greats in the game, I don't think anybody can take that awayfrom him. When he raps, he's definitely one of the best in the game, but his subject matter at times to be is one of the reasons I can't/don'tfollow him 100%. That's all I was trying to say.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif

How someone can say this is the same thing that happened on Renegade when this song was damn near 10yrs old when Em decided to write to it is beyond me. That makes no sense at all
laugh.gif

Again, no matter what the circumstances were, Em outshined Big on his own track....Therefore, this is the same thing that happened on renegade

laugh.gif
Dudes be getting heated on here real fast. Listen, as talented as Eminem is and as great as he is as an emcee most of his lyrics are just unappealing to me
smh.gif

I was serious, but folks just took what I said the wrong way. Em is one of the greats in the game, I don't think anybody can take that away from him. When he raps, he's definitely one of the best in the game, but his subject matter at times to be is one of the reasons I can't/don't follow him 100%. That's all I was trying to say.

Nobody is taking this the wrong way or getting heated. Quite frankly, the level of penis riding you are at rivals Jenna Jameson's. This iswhat you said:
Deuce King wrote:
This implies that Em's two verses meant nothing on Renegade and weren't real. I'd like you to point out the meaningless words in thatsong.

I agree with you on him not saying nothing important or appealing on Dead Wrong but you're dead wrong if you saythat about what he spat on Renegade. Pretending like you don't know what you said and implied with that post. Acting like he was talking about bestialityon that song too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

How someone can say this is the same thing that happened on Renegade when this song was damn near 10yrs old when Em decided to write to it is beyond me. That makes no sense at all
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. If somebody hops on It Aint Hard To Tell and happens to have a very good verse we gonna start saying they murderedNaS on the track?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

You're hilarious...and you've been that way for a while.
^
Again, if you dudes are into animals havin sex with 'em; camels mammals and rabbits and your still trying to kick the habit then more power to you.

Again, no matter what the circumstances were, Em outshined Big on his own track....Therefore, this is the same thing that happened on renegade

^

You're hilarious...and you've been that way for a while.

Nobody is taking this the wrong way or getting heated

Sure you aren't
eyes.gif
. No need to take anything to heart, two people candisagree, it's quite okay.

I'd like you to point out the meaningless words in that song.

I already did that, just go back and re-read my previous post.

laugh.gif

I don't understand it either, but more power to those that feel that way.

smh.gif
Wow

I accuse Em of saying nothing more than he's saying something, but Renegade is definitely NOT one of those times. And he didn't bodyJay on Renegade IMO. (As somebody here said, 4 perfect verses)

But to discredit Em's verses for the sake of making Jay look better is just ridiculous.

laugh.gif
Dudes be getting heated on here real fast. Listen, as talented as Eminem is and as great as he is as an emcee most of his lyrics are just unappealing to me,....... I mean alot of his lyrics mean nothing to me, they might be lyrically well put together but the actually meaning or the content of them just doesn't do it for me.
I was serious, but folks just took what I said the wrong way. Em is one of the greats in the game, I don't think anybody can take that away from him. When he raps, he's definitely one of the best in the game, but his subject matter at times to be is one of the reasons I can't/don't follow him 100%. That's all I was trying to say.

That says it all right there....Its two different approaches u can take listening to Renegade (U either check for Content or u check for Flow)...Cuz Jay sets the tone of the song by his first verse with content...he really is talkin about something and making you feel what he is saying....Em follows himup and is talking about something(if that floats ur boat)...BUT HE PUTS MORE EMPHASIS on his FLOW....just cuz he did that it doesnt make him "kill"Jay on his own song...when its made to be a Content song by Jay

If Renegade featured Scarface speaking that real...none of u dudes would be talkin about who bodied who....u would be talking about how real the song was....Cuz Jay just spit real on HIS song and Em went for flow n show, Jay loses?....Nahh

Far as Dead Wrong goes....its stupid to even compare the two emcees.

Em's verse's on Renegade are legendary.

I never really felt Dead Wrong tho. A generic +$! beat, old Big flows when he was already on some other *#%@ flow wise and then Eminem rapping about nothing.

Nobody won.

Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute
Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics
Usin his music to steer it, sharin his views and his merits
But there's a huge interference - they're sayin you shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a +*!%%%!@@*%* drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased

I mean was this not happening or was I dreaming??? I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom