These dudes need to have their nuts chopped off seriously...and then their brains blown out

If I had the chance, I swear to god I would torture each and every one of these pieces of %%+#.�

Sad sad story
frown.gif

Seiously, this makes me sick to my stomach...makes me @*@%%* pissed off.

"Police say at least 7 men and teens raped her"

A 7-year-old Trenton girl was sold like a prostitute to a pack of perverts and gang raped by up to seven men and boys.

And the person who pimped out the grade-schooler was her 15-year-old stepsister, cops said.

"Let the boys do what they want to do," the teen told the younger girl as the leering lechers looked on - then stepped back and watched the men molest her.

"You don't even know what to say," Trenton Police Capt. Joseph Juniak said. "It's incomprehensible."

Residents of the Rowan Towers - a high-rise project near the New Jersey statehouse - were also aghast.

"Those people are monsters," said Gail Hall, 49, who added that she never lets her 11-year-old granddaughter roam the building alone.

A 21-year-old mom who goes by the nickname 'Sticks' said there would be blood if any man touched her 4- and 1-year-old daughters. "I would have not even called the police," she said.

Last night, Trenton cops were patrolling the grim hallways.

The 13th-floor apartment where the girl was violated appeared empty.

The horror show happened Sunday when the teen took the 7-year-old along to a party and left her unattended in the living room while she had sex for money with several men in a bedroom.

When she was done, the teen gave her stepsister a wad of cash and told her to let the men "touch her," said Juniak.

"It went from touching to straight out assault and rape," he said. "They threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone."

Meanwhile, the girls' parents had called police, fearing the troubled teenager had run off with the child.

Cops were questioning the parents when the little girl was brought home in tears by two kindly women who found her on the street.

The 15-year-old was charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. She was in a juvenile lockup and prosecutors plan to try her as an adult.

More than a dozen people were at the party and cops were trying to identify the culprits.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/201..._step_sister_and_gangraped.html#ixzz0koUkPNpR

7 years old,
68c15a48b1e5d2ae3200f7d5e3f2b8151f26a9f.gif

I know there some dirty %#% !@!*$! in the world, but where were the parents.
The parents need to be charged just as well as the people who raped that girl.

edit:
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i really hope they find these culprits.
smh.gif
at the "sister".
that girl wasn't raised properly, she still going through puberty
all the blame goes to the parents, b/c if you think about it how the *$%# do you not know where you 7yr old child is at.
smh.gif
girl at a party getting raped, when she was suppose to be tucked in bed at 8 o clock

Originally Posted by seniosoul

7 years old,
????  did you even read the article or watch the video?

the girl was with her sister...AND her parents reported her missing 5 hours earlier.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

7 years old,

the girl was with her sister...AND her parents reported her missing 5 hours earlier.
IDGAF, that's negligence on the parents part b/c they both went missing in the first place.
I'm guessing if their parents were in the house making dinner and they were outside playing in the street and happened to get hit by a car(killed).. the parents wouldn't take any blame? (because parents are not suppose to watch and monitor they're children this day and age?)

Originally Posted by northdade

damn wish i coulda been in on that , nothin tighter than a 7
y/o ..........
ohwell.gif
866254d467b77e72dcfa2246b8b27a3df3792f3.gif

7 years old,

edit:

smh.gif
at the "sister".
all the blame goes to the parents, b/c if you think about it how the *$%# do you not know where you 7yr old child is at.
smh.gif
girl at a party getting raped, when she was suppose to be tucked in bed at 8 o clock

puberty has nothing to do with right or wrong...you should know at 15 not to let a bunch of men feel on a 7 year old...sister or not...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

7 years old,

IDGAF, that's negligence on the parents part b/c they both went missing in the first place.
I'm guessing if their parents were in the house making dinner and they were outside playing in the street and happened to get hit by a car(killed).. the parents wouldn't take any blame? (because parents are not suppose to watch and monitor they're children this day and age?)
this would make sense only if it was expected...but it's not expected that every time a girl goes outside to play or somethin she is gonna get hit by a car, raped, kidnapped.

cuz if it was expected that something bad is always going to happen, then yes, you can't leave the child...plus, it's not like she was out alone.

you have to believe that at 15, you can trust your daughter to look after her sister.

damn wish i coulda been in on that , nothin tighter than a 7 y/o ..........
ohwell.gif
What the hell is wrong with you? Grow up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
Failed attempt at Lulz. I really hope dude gets banned. U don't joke about %@@@ like that

I have a 9 year old daughter and seeing stuff like this makes me want to kill someone. People who do these kind of things should be put to death

ohwell.gif

What the hell is wrong with you?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by vezon

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
Failed attempt at Lulz. I really hope dude gets banned. U don't joke about %@@@ like that
Exactly..I know as long as I've been here NT will joke about any and everything..but this? No

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

7 years old,

edit:

smh.gif
at the "sister".
smh.gif

puberty has nothing to do with right or wrong...you should know at 15 not to let a bunch of men feel on a 7 year old...sister or not...
being 15 doesn't mean "you should know" anything
but,I agree; "you should know at 15 not to let a bunch of men feel on a 7 year old...sister or not..."
but apparently this girl didn't b/c she wasn't raised right (prostituting herself and her 7year old sister) goddamn thats $#++!* up

http://www.youtube.com/v/afaYTA2a4gA&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/afaYTA2a4gA&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom