These gotdamn potholes! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hit a crater pot hole the other day
smh.gif

My car is lowered, so whenever I go over a pot hole O_____O

It sounds vicious... I hope my struts dont blow out

Damn lol. (Not funny) but losin your rearview mirror? Changed the radio station? GAWD DAMN that's crazy. Havin rims and potholes can F up your day(month) thankfully only 280 for a tire and not the rim as well.

smh.gif

Theres a crater on 80th st and liberty avenue that could be used as a swimming pool.

Its about a foot deep and 5 feet wide.

Im not even over exaggerating.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's caused by freezing and refreezing.
This
the water seeps into the cracks causing the pavement to expand, and when it gets warmer it contracts back

getting on the cross bronx looks like a mess
I meant to say thawing and refreezing
laugh.gif
Same thing that buckles the road, it's crazy here like there are speed bumps on the damn freeway. 

Here in Tucson, Grant street is all potholes one right after another. been like that for like 4 years
smh.gif

I should take pics of this one street around my way.

It's a main road, and it's like a 600 foot warzone, potholes EVERYWHERE, cars be swervin OD trying to dodge them.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Here in Tucson, Grant street is all potholes one right after another. been like that for like 4 years
smh.gif
Grant isn't too bad...well going out to the east side at least...starts getting pretty bad by dodge though...

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

welcome to life of anybody driving in chicago...

qft, we got some massive ones here

smh.gif

You can straight up lay in some of these boys out here.
Streets look like obstacle courses...especially with the ridiculously huge speed bump mixed in.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Come to Providence, You guys havn't seen nothing yet.. they have Death Traps, they might as well put the mechanics business card in them

QFT!

bronx is like afganistan, holy !@*% fixed the holes man, hit the $@%# so hard at first my cd stopped playing
laugh.gif

edit: cant wait to get rid ditch 22' rims

Reevaluate your driving skills. You gotta memorize the road. If something is looking out of place you have to make a maneuver.

I've already had to repair two bent/cracked wheels thanks to the potholes here. Long, cold winters in the South FTL.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Besides water it's from pressure....cement is hard and doesn't absorb force since it doesn't spread as well, why it cracks and !$##.  That's why new roads have been paved with other materials.[/color]

Craters so bad here in NYC they have to put traffic cones in them to keep people from killing themselves
smh.gif
I got my front axles replaced and the following week I hit a pothole so crazy that I'm certain my car would've fallen apart had I not fixed it. It's like someone said earlier, it's gotten so bad that you can't even dodge them. It's just too many in close proximity.

That !@%+ is ridiculous. I can't be putting 40 miles per day on my car & subjecting it to conditions as such.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

wow man..thought i was the only one thinking this. i live around the sheepshead bay area and drive a 328i. I hit a pothole about two weeks ago in manhattan beach. It was so big that my radio changed. All I did was pray that i didnt get a flat...10 seconds later air light came on and i got out to hear this massive flow of air coming out. Had to spend $300 on one tire lol i have the tires that fill up with air when you get a flat

my friend also got one two days ago.

beyond ridiculous
I'm in sheepshead too and the drive to KBCC is ridiculous.  Shore BLVD at 1 point the whole side of the street are potholes/craters.  Ocean Ave is filled with them.  On east 17th I swear if you drive on the right side b/w w/x you feel like your on a dam roller coaster.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Come to Providence, You guys havn't seen nothing yet.. they have Death Traps, they might as well put the mechanics business card in them

Providence, Pawtucket, CF, Lincoln... all of Providence County.

Back
Top Bottom