These guys in africa dont play!

Originally Posted by reener

General Butt Naked
roll.gif

but why do they have the mags taped to the AKs?
Extra ammo.

wow, i am watching vice guide to liberia right now. the west point? is there a worse place on earth? people crapping on the beach because there are not toilets, piss/poop water on the streets? sex for under $1? cannibalism is the only way to get proper protein? that place is truely hell on earth.

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

I ran into a bunch of random pictures in my google search and saw these pictures of these african dudes with aks.  What event was this and where?  I posted a bunch that really caught my eye.  The journalistic photography is amazing!

These dudes put american crips, bloods, latin kings to shame.

attachment.php
when did he find time to get a perm tho

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

wow, i am watching vice guide to liberia right now. the west point? is there a worse place on earth? people crapping on the beach because there are not toilets, piss/poop water on the streets? sex for under $1? cannibalism is the only way to get proper protein? that place is truely hell on earth.

Things have CHANGED SO MUCH in terms of a little normal life. Plenty of folks here are going back there to make money. I have an uncle making over 300,000 over there working. If your living near lebonese or in the high class area, then your pretty much safe. But yes ppl are still popping on the beach, sex for cheap is in every third world country and some 1st class countries, people no longer eat people, the police are worse than new york cops or cops in any major city due to the fact that they are not trained right or aren't armed, old rebels STILL have guns so be safe, and understand war talk is not good. Its not a place to live imo. The country has a LONG way to go before anyone really take's the country serious.

Seatown2o6 wrote:

attachment.php

nigerian.jpg

This dude is crazy. I forgot where I saw  it or read it, but this dude, that is wearing a wig, is a certified killer. That's why he's rocking the wig, only killers get the privilege to rock it. I tried to google it, and couldn't find it. He may look fruity to American standards, without the guns of course, but dude is a straight real life G.

eek.gif
@ the hyenas

they're just chillin with them like its nothing. that and the guns. are just crazy.

im sure only a small part of africa is like this, but these pictures are enough to keep me from going.
roll.gif

Some people can take offense to the type of images you posted. If you wanted to make a thread about journalistic photographs about African wars then it might've been better to pull some actual photojournalism works than pulling those sort of images with subjective humor. Overly sensitive? No, just more about being aware of how things can come across. Annnnnd im out....

gossiponthis_Kanye_West_49805_kanyetaylor.gif

Back
Top Bottom