These guys in africa dont play!

I ran into a bunch of random pictures in my google search and saw these pictures of these african dudes with aks.  What event was this and where?  I posted a bunch that really caught my eye.  The journalistic photography is amazing!

These dudes put american crips, bloods, latin kings to shame.

08_liberia_55439.jpg

attachment.php

28_liberia_43175.jpg

What is he holding a dusk broom?

077.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nigerian.jpg

nigerian3.jpg

1266639084061950200.jpg

nigerian.jpg

Guess they like Tyler Perry movies too
and
roll.gif
roll.gif
at dude with the akimbo AKs...probably got Commando installed too
grin.gif

You should watch A Vice Guide to Liberia, those guys are nuts.
One dude was called General Butt Naked, went to war butt naked all the time and ate the hearts of children. He's now a preacher, go figure
ohwell.gif

u wanna see crazy things that happens there, watch hotel rwanda

get your eyes all watery n junk

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

I ran into a bunch of random pictures in my google search and saw these pictures of these african dudes with aks.  What event was this and where?  I posted a bunch that really caught my eye.  The journalistic photography is amazing!

1266639084061950200.jpg
This made me lol

With that being said, not all of Africa is like this.....I'm terrified to go to Nigeria tho, apparently the entire country has been taken over by stickup kids. 2 of my uncles go home invaded in the same weekend. The police is nonexistent/crooked and have a shoot-on-site order for any civilian brandishing a weapon.

AntonLaVey wrote:

With that being said, not all of Africa is like this.....I'm terrified to go to Nigeria tho, apparently the entire country has been taken over by stickup kids. 2 of my uncles go home invaded in the same weekend. The police is nonexistent/crooked and have a shoot-on-site order for any civilian brandishing a weapon.

eek.gif

CRAZY @!%$.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You should watch A Vice Guide to Liberia, those guys are nuts.
One dude was called General Butt Naked, went to war butt naked all the time and ate the hearts of children. He's now a preacher, go figure
ohwell.gif

All those pictures are of Liberian soldiers. They were so high off gun powder and coke and their commanders would just make them do non sense like that. Rebel soldiers are heartless. General Butt Naked is an excuse of a man and for him to be preaching shows Liberia's corruption. The community still embraces that ignorance which is why I don't see myself going there anytime soon. Ellen has lots of work to do
frown.gif
. Blame Charles Taylor and ignorance or lack of knowledge. Many of these people still live like the tribes they are from.

Back
Top Bottom