These Jersey Shore kids keep winning Vol: A&F

They said they paid MTV too. So I am assuming MTV will blur out the emblems from this point on if they accepted the deal

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

At one point Gucci started sending MTV Coach bags as gifts for the girls to use on the show in order to stop parading around with Gucci bags.

are you serious?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Only thing I'd consider buying from them is their Camo Cargos. Then again, I'm a sucker for camo.

Do yourself a favor n purchase a pair of AFs... Easilyyy some of the,best camos,out there

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Zyzz

abercrombie is still in business? who the hell wears them anymore?
Hoodrats
yup, im surprised A&F isnt more concerend about hood boogers wearing their clothes cuz of rappers like travis porter and roscoe dash...

You are the biggest troll fam. 
laugh.gif

I personally dont like A&F (except their camo shorts), but A&F is worn by MILLIONS of people.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Only thing I'd consider buying from them is their Camo Cargos. Then again, I'm a sucker for camo.

Do yourself a favor n purchase a pair of AFs... Easilyyy some of the,best camos,out there

I got AE and Hollister...might give A&F a try...only thing stopping me is the silly strings at the bottom/waist of the short

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Hoodrats
yup, im surprised A&F isnt more concerend about hood boogers wearing their clothes cuz of rappers like travis porter and roscoe dash...
I hate this trend, cats don't wear it cuz they like it but only cuz the people in the hood do it 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i can be an even bigger idiot on camera than all of em combined. why come i aint rich?
If you're white, then you have a chance.
I'm still waiting for them to air that K-Town show so I can watch my fellow Asians act like drunk fools.

Back
Top Bottom