These Jersey Shore kids keep winning Vol: A&F

[h1]Abercrombie to The Situation: Please stop wearing our clothes[/h1]
NEW ALBANY, Ohio (AP) - Abercrombie & Fitch is offering to pay Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his fellow "Jersey Shore" cast members so they'll stop wearing the brand on the show.

The clothing company says in a news release posted Tuesday that it's concerned that having Sorrentino seen in its clothing could cause "significant damage" to the company's image.

Abercrombie says a connection to The Situation goes against the "aspirational nature" of its brand and may be "distressing" to customers. The Ohio-based retailer says it has offered a "substantial payment" to Sorrentino and producers of the MTV show so he'll wear something else.

The company says it also is making the offer to others in the hard-partying cast.

An MTV spokeswoman did not immediately return messages for comment on Wednesday.

http://www.komonews.com/n...rtainment/127937008.html

.... and yet last year they released this shirt 
indifferent.gif

A&F%20BLACK%20THE%20FITCHUATION%20PRINT%20WHITE%20TEE.jpg

i can be an even bigger idiot on camera than all of em combined. why come i aint rich?

abercrombie is still in business? who the hell wears them anymore?

This reminds me of Wilson paying Bob Uecker not to endorse their products.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i can be an even bigger idiot on camera than all of em combined. why come i aint rich?

Seriously.
Since they're just giving out TV shows, hell give me one.

The clothing company says in a news release posted Tuesday that it's concerned that having Sorrentino seen in its clothing could cause "significant damage" to the company's image.

But some of the racist @@%% that's gone on in the past w. A&F didn't?

Whatever...get that $, Sitch.

How is A&F going to pay someone not to wear their clothes?

I wish I could get paid for all the stuff I refuse to wear.

At one point Gucci started sending MTV Coach bags as gifts for the girls to use on the show in order to stop parading around with Gucci bags.

Originally Posted by HiDefinition

How is A&F going to pay someone not to wear their clothes?

I wish I could get paid for all the stuff I refuse to wear.

By writing them a check or giving them a big bag of money and making them sign a contract.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

abercrombie is still in business? who the hell wears them anymore?

A&F camos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wear a lot of their stuff actually lol

Team lanky and white and can't find clothes that fit my long torso other then A&F long shirts and long sleeves ftw

Mainly high school kids wear their clothes and mainly high school kids like the show. So I don't see why they have an issue

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

At one point Gucci started sending MTV Coach bags as gifts for the girls to use on the show in order to stop parading around with Gucci bags.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

LV not Coach
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Mainly high school kids wear their clothes and mainly high school kids like the show. So I don't see why they have an issue
they don't
it's just press that coincides with the elitist attitude they'd like their clothes to be marketed with.

Don't they film the whole season in advance tho? What good is paying the cast gonna do if the season's been filmed already, I'm assuming they're all back in the U.S. and not in Italy anymore.

Smh at this, read it this morning & it's a waste due to the fact they already filmed the season thats airing lol

Back
Top Bottom