These playoff commercials are killing me vol. UNSTOPPABLE

these commercials are %$#%%%+ hilarious. i dont know if im late but i dont even care i love these things. the unstoppable one is the newest and my personalfave.
roll.gif

They're funny. In the chalk one, it's suppose to sound like Lebron.

...So why is he talking like Delonte?

Those puppets are so cute, like i aint even been sarcastic here. I wanna get a kobe and bron teddy bear at the build-a-bear store

A finals match up between these two is BIG MONEYYYY for Nike. Commercials are pretty good though

Originally Posted by soltheman

puppets cant have deep voices... its a rule

1st time seeing these
laugh.gif
The 3 rings got me. "You probably don'teven know what they look like..."

Yo is it just me or did LeBron steal that chalk clapping shh from Kevin Garnett? Kev been doin that his whole career, especially the season and playoffs he wonthe chip. Now all of a sudden LeBron is known for doing it. I still remember Kev doin it and make sure te chalk got in all of the eyes at the ppl at thepalyer's desk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by soltheman

puppets cant have deep voices... its a rule

The pitch has nothing to do with it.

Listen to how he's talking.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

A finals match up between these two is BIG MONEYYYY for Nike Stern and the NBA. Commercials are pretty good though
*fixed. Thats y the finals r gonna be rigged
laugh.gif

Those puppets are so cute, like i aint even been sarcastic here. I wanna get a kobe and bron teddy bear at the build-a-bear store
roll.gif

It's just the best team in the east and the best team in the west. Not exactly rigged.

Back
Top Bottom