TheSneakerheads.com Photography

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Former NT'er, ebayologist, has "[/color]finally got his website for his photographyseries on sneakerheads.It looks kinda nice."
www.thesneakerheads.com [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]He wants you to visit but couldn't tell you himself because he's no longer amember of the community.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I was nice enough to post on his behalf.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]As an added perk, he wants me to tell you all that Henzo is featured in it as well asother NT'ers.[/color]
[/color]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

He removed his NT account.

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. You can never leave niketalk.
And the name of his website is very creative

Ebay left NT on his own accord, said he didn't like the direction the site was going. I speak to him on the reg on AIM.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Ebay left NT on his own accord, said he didn't like the direction the site was going. I speak to him on the reg on AIM. the way NT was making fun of him for catching feelings for ShortyPop when she didn't let him smash.

My-T.
isnt that what he really said?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Ebay left NT on his own accord, said he didn't like the direction the site was going. I speak to him on the reg on AIM.

My-T.

pimp.gif

Came out dope Ebay... T mind shootin me a text with dudes aim? I lost his number and haven't been able to get in contact with him since he left. Site looksgreat.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom