They cut the pinky toe material away from CDP 12

Since I kept hearing the cdp is uncomfy... I have noticed new quality, "cdp" quality
so i copped them 2 compare...

I felt the insideof both kicks 2 see what happened 2 the way 12's were built...It is apparent the extra tumbled leather underneath the ribbed leather (the one that goesdown) is completely removed from the cdpThe area affected is the pinky toe area. the extra space for it is gone

damn thas kinda foul, straight played us for some toe space. ill be honest tho. my cdp xii's fit me fine. i thought they were mad comfy.

I've said it about 95 times here in 9 years...

O.G. XIIs are built like Ford Trucks...

Thus, I will never put a retro XII on my foot...

Never ever? Neva Eva.

Even the first slew of retros (wht/blue, etc). weren't built correctly.

Just like the VIIs. "Something" with the shape and the weight of the retros is "off".

My CDP XII's are some of the most comfortable Jordan's I have had in a while, way more comfortable then my four pairs of XX3's.

why does everyone find something to complain about? evryone should no quality went downhill after04 with jordans, yet act surprised with every release.

Maybe its not xii it might be the shape of ur foot, cause I always found mine to be comfortable

- 200biz

Right, because some individuals have irregular feet and that might be why the CDP XII are not so comfortable on them.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

My CDP XII's are some of the most comfortable Jordan's I have had in a while, way more comfortable then my four pairs of XX3's.

Same here...only have one pair of xx3's though

my CDp 12's are sooper comfy, i just can't wear em for that long cuzz the arch is too much for my foor

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I've said it about 95 times here in 9 years...

O.G. XIIs are built like Ford Trucks...

Thus, I will never put a retro XII on my foot...

Never ever? Neva Eva.

Even the first slew of retros (wht/blue, etc). weren't built correctly.

Just like the VIIs. "Something" with the shape and the weight of the retros is "off".
Exactly. Actually, it's not just the XII's and VII's. Pretty much every single retro is inferior to the original.

Back
Top Bottom