They don't make action movies like they used to..

bruce & brandon lee movies
pimp.gif

jackie chan
smokin.gif

GOAT !

Is Rocky really an action film? Maybe drama and action I guess.

And they still make excellent action movies. If you consider 'The Dark Knight' and action film, its one of the greatest ever.

Is Rocky really an action film? Maybe drama and action I guess.

And they still make excellent action movies. If you consider 'The Dark Knight' and action film, its one of the greatest ever.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

My son Steven Seagal was the GOAT in those action movies. like..he never died. not one time. amazing. I seen a movie where a crossbow arrow was shot at him.
He split it in half. With a Bullet. The bullet hit dude in the middle of his forehead.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Segal Died in Executive Decision....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

My son Steven Seagal was the GOAT in those action movies. like..he never died. not one time. amazing. I seen a movie where a crossbow arrow was shot at him.
He split it in half. With a Bullet. The bullet hit dude in the middle of his forehead.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Segal Died in Executive Decision....
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
most of these movies are awful when you watch them now. aka any Seagal film.
I hate that dude

laugh.gif
most of these movies are awful when you watch them now. aka any Seagal film.
I hate that dude

You just posting classics. My pops owned a video store in the 80's, you have no idea how many TERRIBLE action flicks there are from that era. I'm with dude, your typical action movie today is better than your typical action flick 25 years ago. Not that it's a fair fight, technology > *

You just posting classics. My pops owned a video store in the 80's, you have no idea how many TERRIBLE action flicks there are from that era. I'm with dude, your typical action movie today is better than your typical action flick 25 years ago. Not that it's a fair fight, technology > *

I feel like 80s/90s action films took the more over-the-top/cartoonish approach while newer action films take a more realistic/practical approach.

I like both, but I find the Arnold/Stallone/JCVD/Willis shoot-em-up era to be more entertaining in many cases

I feel like 80s/90s action films took the more over-the-top/cartoonish approach while newer action films take a more realistic/practical approach.

I like both, but I find the Arnold/Stallone/JCVD/Willis shoot-em-up era to be more entertaining in many cases

Back
Top Bottom