They Said Finding a Job When You Already have one is Easy...They lied

seriously..i didnt realize how tough it was out here until i started lookin around 
laugh.gif
 ..i been wanting to leave my current gig for like 6 months and aint found nothing..
sick.gif
 at the economy

it makes you seem more desirable. it can be a good thing, but it can also make you seem disloyal.

if you already have a job, chances are that you're looking for an increased salary. in today's economy, that's not too easy to find.

all depends on the job field. could do more harm than good though

Easier...meaning you don't feel the added pressure of finding a job b/c you're struggling to make ends meet

What do you do now? Does your current employer know you're unhappy? Is there any way to leverage the contacts you have in your current job to find a better one?

in non profit..im not "unhappy" but who doesnt wanna make more . ive just heard that phrase from diff ppl

Man, I have been trying to get a better job for about 3 years strong now. I'm thankful that I have a job but its hard finding a job period!

Tell me about it, I been trying to get this TSI job since February, you'd think since I'm already in the system it would be that much easier to transfer. I can't wait to 2014 when everyone starts to retire, because they can get paid for their sick time. 2014 is going to be a damn good year.

Completely agree. I have a job but have also been looking, there are hardly any good jobs out there right now. I feel bad for the people who dont have jobs and are looking.

Back
Top Bottom