They say Nicki you the bestest vol. her glutes are on point

unbornseed

Banned
Joined Dec 7, 2009

I just paused and stared for a few minutes still I had to clean up the puddle of drool.

Joined Jun 23, 2009
i would deff eat....but knowing its fake makes me lose interest

but f it i'll still beat

Joined Apr 29, 2006
I would smack that, all on the floor, smack that, give me some more, smack that, 'till you get sore, smack that, oooh

hansolo23

Banned
Joined Jan 13, 2010
From the Neck down yessss.

Her Voice and her makeup and hair turn me way off.

She looks like a clown.

Joined May 2, 2007
Yo you dudes are so blind to what real beauty is, never seen so many people gas up video o's. Ya'll need to get out more.

unbornseed

Banned
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Originally Posted by Fade On You

Yo you dudes are so blind to what real beauty is, never seen so many people gas up video o's. Ya'll need to get out more.
Simping 101 is that way

hansolo23

Banned
Joined Jan 13, 2010
Yeah its just 2 cheeks, she's a ugly cornball, and the worst thing is she actually acts that way.

I could see if it was a accident or something she couldnt help. but she's definently NOT DOING IT.

Anything past the bedroom with her is not gonna happen, Given the chance.

Excluding Shopping.

Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Simping 101 is that way
Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Same here my dude. smh.
I'd marry her $!*

Forgive them lord for they know not what they speak

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now