They trying to set Cuomo up

Heard the news say maybe de blasio will run for governor. No one likes him though.

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 8.44.59 PM.png

It's a lot of real G's doing time
Cause a groupy bit the truth and told a lie

:lol: "I'm not perverted, I'm just Italian".

Not a good look, tf is that supposed to mean.

to me, it sounds like a classic move by racist AmeriKKKa, creating discriminating laws against the Italians
I mean, he is gonna insinuate some bias that Italians are like that, but they really aren't.

He should have used better words, like I'm not perverted, I just used bad judgment, instead of claiming his heritage.

Look at this logic :lol:

dudes basically dabbing repubs because they were loyal to trump no matter what he did...lmao

D19D15D6-79EC-4A36-999B-2737ADD9327D.png

:lol: "I'm not perverted, I'm just Italian".

Not a good look, tf is that supposed to mean.

I’M BRINGING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME! pretty much

Fool said he learned how to be affectionate from his Italian mother, That’s why he would do introductory hugs and kisses when greeting people :lol: :lol: :lol:

He ready to tell on people

I mean, he is gonna insinuate some bias that Italians are like that, but they really aren't.

He should have used better words, like I'm not perverted, I just used bad judgment, instead of claiming his heritage.
I have heard some not so nice things from a few women who have visited italy. Saying the men are aggressive and some groped them. My aunt told me some old man grabbed her butt when she was walking somewhere, should've smacked that geezer.

🤔

I heard a woman once say "im not racist, im portugese" after making racist remarks.

So this is a thing then?

While there definitely are culture differences as to what's acceptable to say, I feel like older-Gen immigrants all have their biases ingrained so deeply in them, it just is what it is with how they feel about things.

penalizing Cuomo due to his Italian culture is just a new form of imperialism & oppression

Last edited:
I saw a documentary on his dad Mario Cuomo. What seems unjustified is how Mario wanted to run for the presidential ticket but didn't in 1988. I think America felt there was a gangster stigma with Italians. Cuomos wanted to stop that bias.

Back
Top Bottom