They tryna stagnate the WAVE..... UPDATED

:smh:

Just as Frenchie is riding high...would love to see what Max could parlay all that exposure to right now...the game wouldnt be the same

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Max B's Appeal Denied. Rapper Won't Be Eligible For Parole Until 2042[/h1]

Former Dipset member Max B's appeal has been denied according to the CEO of his record label.

DJ Next of Amalgam Digital tweeted the news on Tuesday [February 28]

Max, born Charly Wingate, was convicted in 2009 and sentenced to 75 years in prison for masterminding a robbery of two Florida men, David Taylor and Allan Plowden, that left Taylor shot dead. His stepbrother, Kelvin Leerdam, and ex-girlfriend, Gina Conway, were also convicted for their part in the botched robbery.

It was Conway who told Max that Plowden and Taylor were known to carry large sums of money with them. She would eventually testify against Leerdam and Max, who wasn't at the scene of the crime when it occurred in exchange for a lesser sentence.

Gina Conway

Leerdam received a life sentence, plus 35 years for his role in the murder, while Conway was sentenced to 15 years.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/bl...ied-rapper-won-t-be-eligible-for-parole-until

update- guess it was a false rumor...the wave still has a chance
[h1]Hold Up, The Wave Isn't Over Yet. French Montana Says Story About Max B Being Denied Appeal Was False & His Court Date Is Still Upcoming[/h1]

The story regarding Max-B's appeal just took a strange, but fortunate turn for friends, family and fans of the rapper

As we reported yesterday, DJ Next, the CEO of Max's record label Amalgam Digital, tweeted that the rapper's appeal had been denied and he would not be eligible for parole until 2042.

We're happy to report that there was a miscommunication which resulted in that information being incorrect.

Max B's good friend French Montana spoke with him tonight [February 29] and says that his appeal hearing has not happened yet.

DJ Next also took to Twitter to address on the situation, and to relay a personal message from Max to his fans.

"I just got off the phone w/@MaxBiggavelli & his mom. Apparently all the blog & tweet rumors yesterday are false.The official word is April," Next wrote. "I should've known better than to believe all the *******t. Seems to be a trend in my life lately. We will have the official word on @MaxBiggavelli appeal in April and Max asked me to relay the following message on twitter."

The direct message from Max is: "This was just a test from God. A battle cry..a call to arms. Im bullet proof. And I'm coming out on my grown man sh*t" - @MaxBiggavelli.

So there you have it. Max still has a shot at being released on appeal in April.

surfwait167.jpeg

just logged on to see if a post was made about this and sure enough...

damn max.....

Damn
frown.gif
 I really wanted that n_ to get out.. 2042?? that *+!% aint right
30t6p3b.gif
I was one of the first n_s that start fckin wit him.. Free mah n_ max, i got a sad feeling right now 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Good. I don't know about 2042, but he deserves to be in prison.

This
Originally Posted by krazy88s

Someone lost his life over this nonsense 
30t6p3b.gif

That.
i know you guys are just refreshing and waiting for someone to take the bait so you can turn this into a 20pg troll-a-thon but i will say this

from what i read the case against Max is pretty weak compared to the charges...

Give me 3 good reasons why Max B should be free. I would love to hear them. 3 reasons that trump "He orchestrated a robbery that lead to a murder"
It blows my mind that people think this guy should be free.

For dudes that say he should be locked up have you ever seen the evidence presented against him? It's a joke

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Antidope

Give me 3 good reasons why Max B should be free. I would love to hear them. 3 reasons that trump "He orchestrated a robbery that lead to a murder"

maybe the guy deserved it

maybe we don't truly know the other half of the story
max b deserved to be free enough said
sick.gif

I'm a Biggavel connoisseur but your out of line champ.
If anything he should be free cause the case they had against him was terrible
60% of public defenders could've gotten him off, he was convicted on the testimony of an ectasy addicted, mentally unstable, heartbroken %*#%$!!.
He had the worst lawyer I've seen, son was making worldstar videos and was on twitter during the trial.
Somebody need to grave dig that thread that broke his whole case down, any instance I'm sad that we'll never surf again.

This that Rick James....

I'm not going to argue with anyone here, I've been noticing that the majority of NTers are happy to see the next man's freedom taken. If you see nothing wrong with a man that wasn't even present during the murder or even planned there to be a murder in the first place being in prison his whole life then that's on you.

Gotta love the righteous dudes spitting knowledge yet don't no %%%! 
grin.gif
. Guess we aint gonna be surfin 
frown.gif

the most detailed account of max's case and trial i've read is this article

http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/feature.php?i=47&s=91

it breaks down the entire story thoroughly. i don't think someone could read this and look at the evidence against max and honestly tell me that he deserves to be locked up at all, let alone until 2042. if everyone thought like some of you guys the west memphis 3 never would have been freed because the way ya'll see it, if a jury says it it must be true despite the evidence, right?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

the most detailed account of max's case and trial i've read is this article

http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/feature.php?i=47&s=91

it breaks down the entire story thoroughly. i don't think someone could read this and look at the evidence against max and honestly tell me that he deserves to be locked up at all, let alone until 2042. if everyone thought like some of you guys the west memphis 3 never would have been freed because the way ya'll see it, if a jury says it it must be true despite the evidence, right?
30t6p3b.gif

*waits for people to comment without reading the article and just say a man died so Max deserves the 7-5*

Free mah @$*%% MaxB hes a %%%%$$+ boss, he saw some *#$!%%@! @$*%% walking around tryna stunt wit 20gs and he wasnt gonna let that rock so he set up a juke.. if it wasnt for that crackhead %%+ that snitched on him we woulda still been gettin good music.. lets chillax with the *#$!%%@! argueing and lets make this a Biggavel appreacitiation thread.. oww 
I always see people putting up his wack songs so these are some of the fresh ones.. FREEMAXB

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

he saw some *#$!%%@! @$*%% walking around tryna stunt wit 20gs and he wasnt gonna let that rock so he set up a juke.. 

i don't know whether he should be in or not. i don't know the details or whatever so i won't speak on that...but WHAT? That's the wave right there? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom