They want Shiggy to work for Free

remember when this Shiggy dude tap danced at the NBA all star game lmao. dude looked defeated

I think this says more about Drake and how Drake profitted and Shiggy didn't.

This is a toss up. If they're really boys and fab lets him in sections and rubbing elbows like he says,I can understand why they're salty. If dude is hurting financially, I can understand why he wants a check. Situation could've been handled better in a private manner

Fab is nowhere near Keak da Sneak, he’s still successful and has been doing it since 99.

New album garbage though

Listen, This how you know Shiggy is struggling and got no business sense. Where is his team at?

You don't ask the rapper to his face you invoice his label, fool. Theres a budget for everything especially nowadays. You rape the labels not your rapper,r&b artist,whatever genre friend. If I was Shiggy and Fab asked me id be like "bet, imma let my management hit Def Jam up and we get it done ASAP". He must be hurting to resort to this acting like these dudes is gonna just give him cash.

Labels would be more than willing to cut the check for these "influencers". Fab would cosign & get him the bread too soon as Def Jam signed off...Shiggys just an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom