They want Shiggy to work for Free

Random but mans was lookin hurt all star weekend.. so I guess a service does render payment.

Pay that man for his services. You a rapper asking for someone perform for free?

Shoulda said yeah and have his management invoice him later. Raper's think finesse is the way to go. Comedians got way more longevity than rappers and he could do him a solid once times change.

Dude said “he did it free for Drake.” During the HOT97 interview today.

Like dawg, he made his name off of that Drake track and now he has charge.

That’s like having Fab perform for free in ‘99, then he wanna charge you in ‘02 after “Ain’t no Hollaback Girl” dropped.

After everything these "hustlers" rap about, how in the hell could they expect anyone to do **** for free? That is lame as hell for them to expect it, and even cornier for them to try and put the young man on blast. Who's checking for Fab or Cas to be honest? It's not like doing it for free would help his career at all. These dudes are bugging :rofl:

I'm still shocked Casanova is around these circles. He's the least talented "rapper" I think I've ever seen.

NY people respect his street cred...NYers got a long history of letting goons become rappers... (lake, maino, jim jones, etc)

Hip hop needs a union for real.

Lotta creatives out here getting robbed of their work for "exposure"

Pay that man for his services. You a rapper asking for someone perform for free?

they do it all da time.

problem here is your man is a blogger or whatever and he doesn't belong to a company that provides him a paycheck so he still hasn't figured out how to monetize what he does.

I'm sorry but if I'm not a rapper or musician or any ancillary industry that profits off music I'm staying all the way away for music industry, you thought high school was bad? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom