--They're fans just like us--

Its not rare for dudes to like the teams that were good when they first started watching sports. Bron liked the Bulls, Cowboys, Yanks all dynasties when he was growing up in the 90's. Kobe is a huge Yankee fan from his own mouth. Not uncommon from tons of cats on NT with teams from 5 different states in their sigs.

I'm pretty sure Steph Curry is an A's fan and Joe Staley is a Sharks fan. We all know about Alex Smith and the Giants.

Kobe Bryant- Philadelphia Eagles,New York Yankees, LA Lakers

roll.gif
roll.gif

Paul Pierce-Los Angeles Lakers, regardless of what he says now.

I don't know why it says "New York Yankees" under Kobe's name when he's repped BOTH Dodgers and Angels...

I just found out about it through John Ireland when he was reporting about Kobe's support of A-rod. John said he's a Big fan.

Surprised me too i thought he liked the Halos.

kobe still got that philly accent though? he is also a fc barcaleno fan if i memmer

Lulz @ lebron being a 'fan'.

Front Runner is more like it.
how so?

Chris Paul, Chris Bosh, Deandre Jordan, Russell Westbrook, Reggie Evans are all Dallas Cowboys fans

Bosh and deandre Jordan are from Texas so I understand why they're fans of the cowboys

Cp3 is from north carolina and the panthers are a new team that just came about in the 90s so him being a cowboys fan isn't too bad

Westbrook is from LA, Cali has enough nfl teams that he could be fans of.. He chose the cowboys because they were good in the 90s

LeBron is from Cleveland and likes the Yankees, cowboys, and bulls.. Like come on :lol:

Lebron James is from AKRON, OHIO.

Last time I check they dont got a pro football, basketball, or MLB team.

I have no problem with the teams Bron roots for.

Last edited:
Ha of course lebron is a d rider ban wagon sports fan not surprised...btw there are tons of sports teams in the state of OHIO

Back
Top Bottom