Thin Skin people unappreciation vol. Not sorry about that

Who else is tired of having to be their own public relations officer. Having to watch what you say and how you phrase it.

I don't have the best body language, smirk lots, snicker, laugh under my breath.

These thin skin people gotta stop taking everything so seriously and personally. Get yourself a bulletproof vest and deflect, brush that stuff off.

Honestly sounds like your just an *** hole.

I really don't find it that hard to NOT offend people 
laugh.gif

Thin skin people are lame as hell
Usually they types to always join roast sessions too

I don't bite my tongue and don't care if I offend ppl over things. Seems to never be about things that are really offensive just personal and emotional issues with whoever has a problem.

I accept my title/label of a-hole. Don't even see anything wrong with being one.

Too many sensitive terry cloth dudes in life always want to take offense.

Last edited:
I take the whole "everybody is offended by everything" attitude as coded language nowadays. I've only ever heard white people make the statement & I'm quite sure it's born out of resentment for not being able to be blatant racists these days.

You treat others how you want to be treated. You like being an *** to people means you like being treated the same. Otherwise you're just a selfish, entitled piece of ****.

I take the whole "everybody is offended by everything" attitude as coded language nowadays. I've only ever heard white people make the statement & I'm quite sure it's born out of resentment for not being able to be blatant racists these days.

Only took 8 posts

Those same people got offended by Beyonce :rofl:

Yep. I can't be overly bigoted or racist so now I'm mad :lol:

Meh do and say whatever you want. Who cares what other people think. If they're being sensitive babies, their peers will see it for what it is.

If it's the coded stuff some people are alluding to though, it's a possibility someone might check you and hold you accountable for the things you say.

ygZSd.gif

Ironic you brought this up on NT, home of the most sensitive cry babies who love to point the finger at everyone but themselves.

Back
Top Bottom