Things I'm Into Right Now. Vol.1

I thought this could turn into a interesting/inspiring thread. I'm 22 and unemployed at the moment so I just take naps and watch movies all day, maybe fanatically.

Enter The Void (Movie) - Gaspar Noes new film, Reviews are saying Avatar meets Requiem for a Dream. His other movies are awe-inspiring and innovative to say the least, ie. Irreversible, I Stand Alone.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Sopranos (TV) - I'm on Season Two and this show is really intriguing considering I've seen almost every Cult show in the last decade excluding Lost and Firefly, and other Sci-Fy hits.

Battlefeild: Bad Company 2 (Game)  - I dont own a PS3 but my neighbor does and this game has taken over my life. I've put in 34 hours in 4 days, SMH. 443-Grach!!!!!!!!

French Toast (Food) - Just learned how to make this to perfection, I live on my own and rarely go in to kitchen to cook anything other then a El Monteray Burrito or one of many Red Baron delicacies, but I put my 3 pieces of cookware to work nightly on this.
pimp.gif

House of Leaves (Book) - Came across a mention of this book while researching Enter The Void, things like this just blow me away, how did I not know about this? Google It!

The Dark Side Of The Moon (Music) - at least 10 complete spins in the last 3 days, FLAC, matched it to Wizard of Oz but I didn't feel like watching it twice in row, just got the Bluray.
pimp.gif

I went hard you could just rattle a few things off, small descriptions please, I'm always looking for new things to involve my self in.
pimp.gif

lol. this Dude Baltimore and his one hit GIFs... Your on a roll dude. We obviously know what your into right now..

Me however, I just got a promotion, so I am very into my job and career path

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

lol. this Dude Baltimore and his one hit GIFs... Your on a role dude. We obviously know what your into right now..

Me however, I just got a promotion, so I am very into my job and career path
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I will play along.

(food) I am into bbq stand at whole foods, brisket and short ribs are out of this world
(tv show) Lost
(job) Work, because the market is tough and I need money!
(book) The Old Man and the Sea, read my first edition twice a year.  Keeps me focused on the long run.
(beer) Bells Oberon
(alcohol) Jack
(shoes) AJKO's comfy as a $5000 mattress
(clothing casual) Nike Sportswear and any nice denim that fits
(clothing professional) Corneliani
(women) Women-Summer in Chicago.  All I have to say.
(music) Yesayer, White Rabbits, Beach House All shows I will have seen in April
(game) Don't play games
(sports) Yankee baseball

That sums up my life.

Growing this beard
Working out and looking like an Ox
Getting my hustle up to get my money up
Holding a serious grudge for a *@*#@ $%@ dude I'll see eventually

Here's a list:

Movies (Watch all kinds of movies, I think I'm gonna become a movie critic
laugh.gif
)
MGMT (Their music is
pimp.gif
)
LOST - I don't want to see it end
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

So I can post what I'm into right now too?

Abstinence, bible study and wrasslin
tongue.gif
You forgot shoe insoles and breathing.
Recommend me a holy book.
A book from the bible or just one in general?
Something like The Purpose Driven Life

Back
Top Bottom